• 1 Post By shaneo
  • 3 Post By LNB
  • 2 Post By Stomp
  • 1 Post By shaneo

Thread: Lemo leaking going in the bin

AVF Regular

Lemo leaking going in the bin

F is for frustating.
    No matter what i do ,this Lemo continues to leak ,coming from under the air control nut.
    Checked all seals ,tightened everything that can be tightened,tried diff thickness of wicking, juice is 65/35.
    Filled only 3/4 full . This is not condensation build up ,its pure juice .
    Aaaahhhhhhh.
    I dont have any issues with all my other RTA,s ,so any clues would be welcome ,before i turf this !!!!!!

AVF Regular
    Mine has the condensation and have occasionally had juice leak. Maybe try wicking differently? I do mine with just enough to touch the deck, and keep away from the juice channel, has been going fairly well like this.

If you do want to get rid of it, ill take it off you for parts, so don't bin it. My chimney was mangled getting it off when it jammed once, and each time I rewick I wonder if its gonna go back together as it barely threads together (is hard to get apart also) Was about to do a wtb actually.
    "Vape mail incoming, I have"

AVF Regular
    Yer mine does the same thing
    I thinks my is a combination of condensation leaking from seal and refill screw not bad enough to bin but
    I'm not that keen on the quality or the setup prefer my subtank minis
    Oldhead likes this.

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

LNB
    AVF Regular
    Don't use cotton...use silica either 2mm braided on the normal 2mm stuff...got 4 Lemo's and not one leaks, don't need to re-wick when changing flavours or worry about dry hits with silica.
    Stomp, Oldhead and shaneo like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by LNB View Post
    Don't use cotton...use silica either 2mm braided on the normal 2mm stuff...got 4 Lemo's and not one leaks, don't need to re-wick when changing flavours or worry about dry hits with silica.
    Yup...use silica. I use 3mm double over. No leaks or flooding. Try replacing oring on top of chimney. these things work on pressure and will dump its guts if there's any hint of an airleak. Actually, close air flow and fill hole when empty an see if you can suck through it. If yr getting any air then its an oring problem and needs to be replaced.
    Oldhead and shaneo like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Stomp View Post
    Yup...use silica. I use 3mm double over. No leaks or flooding. Try replacing oring on top of chimney. these things work on pressure and will dump its guts if there's any hint of an airleak. Actually, close air flow and fill hole when empty an see if you can suck through it. If yr getting any air then its an oring problem and needs to be replaced.
    Good tip
    Ill give that a crack
    Cheers stomp
    Stomp likes this.

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

AVF Regular
    My original Lemo's would leak a little.
    After changing the lower glass seal the Lemo 2 has been leak free, I'm really impressed with it.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Stomp View Post
    Cheers Stomp,tried everything else ,may as well try your recommendation. O ring is sealing.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by LNB View Post
    Cheers LNB, im up for this poss fix.