Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Has anyone used this Ubertoot UTA2 Device?

AVF Regular

Has anyone used this Ubertoot UTA2 Device?

Seen a lot of hype on the Facebook page the plumes of hazard, just wondered if anyone has used one and if they had what did they think? Cheers BBG

Ubertoot UTA2 Device

Mods: ProVari 2.5 Satin Black + ProVari 2.5 Zombie I + ProVari P3 Satin Silver + Sigelei 100W (PLUS) + Vapor Shark rDNA40 + Kanger Subox + Yihi 350j M Class + eVic-VTC Mini

Tanks: Kanger Sub Tank Mini + Vertex v2 RDA + Velocity RDA + Lemo V1 + Lemo V2 + Lemo Drop + Goblin Mini + Aspire Triton + Uwell Crown + OBS T-VCT

AVF Regular
    Sydney (or lurking in the shadows behind you)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlunderbussGonzo View Post
    Seen a lot of hype on the Facebook page the plumes of hazard, just wondered if anyone has used one and if they had what did they think? Cheers BBG

Ubertoot UTA2 Device
    Well they seem to have da hype down pat, (Uber Tank Atomiser) ?!?

I Do Whatever I Want,
    Whenever I Want,
    And If It Doesn't Suit You,
    Go Start Your Own Empire

Anything I write on this Forum is purely my opinion and should never be read as fact!
    (or I could just be wrong)
    Please read the Forum rules
    (or wait for Johnny Depp to do the movie)
    Small reminder
    It's all about the cigartte ... Stupid

AVF Regular
    Tried the v1.
    bigger airflow than a rose / kayfun etc flavour is good and build is easier than the rose but not as easy as a kayfun etc
    It's a difficult thing to get it's pricey also in the scheme of it

Side not muppet above seems to like commenting on things they have no idea about
    BlunderbussGonzo, Polo89 and Tara like this.
    RIP 22.12.2016

AVF Regular
    At $340 for the atomiser and mini-kit package + postage it would need absolutely sparkling reviews before I pulled out my wallet.... Seems just wee bit overpriced. Cough.
    BlunderbussGonzo and trojan like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    At $340 for the atomiser and mini-kit package + postage it would need absolutely sparkling reviews before I pulled out my wallet.... Seems just wee bit overpriced. Cough.
    The price is just ridiculous and it has a polycarbonate tank so you will be limited to what juices you can run through it, yes I comes with a S/S tank but I cant see a view port for juice level. All in all I don't see why its so popular?!
    trojan likes this.

Mods: ProVari 2.5 Satin Black + ProVari 2.5 Zombie I + ProVari P3 Satin Silver + Sigelei 100W (PLUS) + Vapor Shark rDNA40 + Kanger Subox + Yihi 350j M Class + eVic-VTC Mini

Tanks: Kanger Sub Tank Mini + Vertex v2 RDA + Velocity RDA + Lemo V1 + Lemo V2 + Lemo Drop + Goblin Mini + Aspire Triton + Uwell Crown + OBS T-VCT

AVF Regular
    I think there is a clone on FT
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/...uildable-rta-w
    more airflow than a kayfun wotDa
    trojan likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BlunderbussGonzo View Post
    The price is just ridiculous and it has a polycarbonate tank so you will be limited to what juices you can run through it, yes I comes with a S/S tank but I cant see a view port for juice level. All in all I don't see why its so popular?!
    Yeah I don't get why so many pricey tanks don't have glass sections. I mean I can see why with the design they went for it would be more tricky (like say on the rose V2) but really these days even the cheap chinese tanks all come with glass sections.
    Personally I wouldn't buy one without a glass option even if it was an amazing tank
    trojan likes this.

AVF Regular
    The resurrected thread. (Sorry I couldn't find much of a write up)

I picked up one of these clones from that classie with the Calix I wanted for spares. I loaded it up and I am very impressed. What a lovely RTA. Great flavour and a nice adjustable draw. I have a micro coil 1.8ohm with rayon wicking and wondered how everyone else set them up.

Does anyone else have these.

I am thinking of getting another one but I doubt I can get an authentic so it will probably get a clone.
    Last edited by Crisscross; 25-06-16 at 11:37 PM.
    merexy likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Ft has the copper vape clone... very good. Had mine for around a year... switched from a Rose v2.

Great mtl vape - my daily goto RTA. I build mine with a 3 mm twisted 28 gauge 316 stainless steel. Comes in at around 0.6 ohms. Quick with rayon - or Muji cotton

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MelbVFR View Post
    Ft has the copper vape clone... very good. Had mine for around a year... switched from a Rose v2.

Great mtl vape - my daily goto RTA. I build mine with a 3 mm twisted 28 gauge 316 stainless steel. Comes in at around 0.6 ohms. Quick with rayon - or Muji cotton

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    I had never heard of them until I researched how to set it up. Is this the ONE RTA that flies under the radar for MTL vapers.

I looked at FT and they have two versions. One has matt tanks and the other has clear tanks.
    They both have good reviews is one any better than the other.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast