Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: A deal to good to be true?

AVF Regular

A deal to good to be true?

Ok so in my quest to be a thrifty vaper saving where I can and spend the money on more important things like a SX mini M class or BilletBox I am always on the hunt for a deal. So I stumbled across a couple of websites that seem to good to be true;

Daily Deals & Coupons for Vape Mods, e-Juice, & Vaping Supplies -
    Shop by Brand, Kangertech - Cigabuy

Cigabuy has the new subtank V2 for the same price as a subtank mini, plus with RBA6OFF you get a further 6% off! They are supposedly "Authentic" the pictures do seem to match up with Kangers, but could easily be cut and paste!? Haven't seen what the P&P is, and the reviews seem a bit split from really bad to really good! I was just wondering whether anyone on here has had any experience of these sites? Or are these sites to be avoided and I should stop being a scrooge lol!

Cheers,

BBG

Mods: ProVari 2.5 Satin Black + ProVari 2.5 Zombie I + ProVari P3 Satin Silver + Sigelei 100W (PLUS) + Vapor Shark rDNA40 + Kanger Subox + Yihi 350j M Class + eVic-VTC Mini

Tanks: Kanger Sub Tank Mini + Vertex v2 RDA + Velocity RDA + Lemo V1 + Lemo V2 + Lemo Drop + Goblin Mini + Aspire Triton + Uwell Crown + OBS T-VCT

AVF Regular
    Just had a look at this, as I'm thinking about trying a Subtank, and it looks decent. Postage to WA is a choice between:

* Non Registered (15-30 days) - around $5.50
    * Registered (15-30 days) - around $8.50
    * Registered NL Post (10-15 days) - around $9.50
    * EMS (10-15 days) - around $15

Seems like it would be legit, I doubt that many vendors would still be passing off clones as authentic with the vaping community being as outspoken and educated as it is now in terms of product knowledge.
    It's $32.29 with free worldwide shipping from fasttech, but you have to be prepared to wait an age to get it...
    BlunderbussGonzo likes this.
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly

AVF Regular
    NL Registered takes WAY longer than 15 days
    My last order from FT with Auspost EPacket $2.50 postage upgrade took 7 days, but usually 10.
    BlunderbussGonzo likes this.
    You don't know the things you don't know, until you know them
    The more I learn the less I know... The more I know the less I understand...

AVF Regular
    FT it is. That was USD that i quoted so its around $40AUD.
    Might have to pull the trigger...
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol y Sombra View Post
    Just had a look at this, as I'm thinking about trying a Subtank, and it looks decent. Postage to WA is a choice between:

* Non Registered (15-30 days) - around $5.50
    * Registered (15-30 days) - around $8.50
    * Registered NL Post (10-15 days) - around $9.50
    * EMS (10-15 days) - around $15

Seems like it would be legit, I doubt that many vendors would still be passing off clones as authentic with the vaping community being as outspoken and educated as it is now in terms of product knowledge.
    It's $32.29 with free worldwide shipping from fasttech, but you have to be prepared to wait an age to get it...
    Hi,

Well even true Kanger tanks have their issues, and lets be honest everything is made in China! I guess its down to whether you want to take a punt on it with a small order first to check quality, I think that's what I am going to do, worst case is they are crappy and I contact PayPal to sort it out.

On a side note I just noticed you profile pic, the boys aren't doing so well this season . I would like to say we have a good run the next few games against QPR, Crystal Palace and Stoke (Chelsea I am ignoring lol). But the games we should have won like Hull, West Brom means you cant guarantee anything.

Thanks for the info,

BBG

Mods: ProVari 2.5 Satin Black + ProVari 2.5 Zombie I + ProVari P3 Satin Silver + Sigelei 100W (PLUS) + Vapor Shark rDNA40 + Kanger Subox + Yihi 350j M Class + eVic-VTC Mini

Tanks: Kanger Sub Tank Mini + Vertex v2 RDA + Velocity RDA + Lemo V1 + Lemo V2 + Lemo Drop + Goblin Mini + Aspire Triton + Uwell Crown + OBS T-VCT

AVF Regular
    Are you after the subtank plus or the mini?

AVF Regular

Don't forget the discounts on that other site to added to your purchase.

SITE5OFF - Save 5% site-wide at Cigabuy.com.
    MOD5OFF - Save 5% on any vape mods with this coupon.
    RBA6OFF - Save 6% on any RBA purchase at Cigabuy.

AVF Regular
    But you can get subtank local for $35 - $42 ?? With free postage over $50 - why have the hassle / wait ? eg WickandWireCo . . .
    disley, Littleraf, Browny and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MelbVFR View Post
    But you can get subtank local for $35 - $42 ?? With free postage over $50 - why have the hassle / wait ? eg WickandWireCo . . .
    Exactly what I was going to suggest.
    MelbVFR likes this.

AVF Regular
    I havent yet bought anything other than nicotine OS...plenty of stores here for most of the gear people need. Why would you buy OS, just to possibly save even $5 - $10, and wait an eternity for it.....

Throw a rock at an aussie vape store and you'll hit a Kanger Subtank....theyre not exactly uncommon like some of the stuff people chase on here...
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast