Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: New Mod

AVF Regular

New Mod

Hi. Looking at getting a new VW mod. Ive got a istick 50watt atm. not wanting to spend alot. Try and keep it under 100

Looking at the m80 plus. Is it a POS or a decent well built mod if im not worrying about the Temp Control.

Otherwise there is the ipv mini 70watt or do i wait for the ipv4 100watt.

I like the look of the m80 mainly due to price i think but i keep hearing alot of mixed reviews.

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks.

lmb
    AVF Regular
    Brand new Vaporshark dna30's for US$59 on their site... Great little mod, especially at that price
    Littleraf likes this.
    RIP VP

AVF Regular
    Scag,

I have both of those with me now. M80 is great vw mod very well built and great battery life charged it fully tuesday night and it still at half battery now. ipv mini also great but as it is a single battery mod lasts about a day. Temp control on the m80 works but to a degree. At the moment I have the ni 200 coils from kanger in the sub mini it seems to keep a steady temp on the vape with the new firmware Also like that you can charge both via usb and still use them.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for the input. Should have mentioned i would like something 50watts or over. I run my delta tank at 30 -40 watts and im looking at getting one of these newer more power hungry tanks soon.

AVF Regular
    for the size of it vs the subtank mini

Scag likes this.

AVF Regular
    Looks good. And how are the buttons lewie. Nice and clicky?

AVF Regular
    Fairly clicky, the +- buttons click heaps but the fire button is a tiny bit less (could just be mine) but for the price that they are. just all round good vw mod even with out the temp control. quick note there is still tiny .5s delay on firing for temp control.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Are you just looking at solely wattage or were you in the market specifically for something that has temp control?

IPV4 seems like a pretty solid choice. I was opting to purchase that but went with the sig 150.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by justhime View Post
    Are you just looking at solely wattage or were you in the market specifically for something that has temp control?

IPV4 seems like a pretty solid choice. I was opting to purchase that but went with the sig 150.
    Getting my ipv4 tomorrow sig 150 still $140 plus shipping. Still the m80 just being $80 and its much smaller. 1 down side are the batteries are inbuilt.
    justhime likes this.

I have a friend who is looking to get a vw mod.
    He is not having an easy time with the ego style batteries and wants the same device as my M65. I am trying to help him decide a similar question to this one that has just been asked.

What would you all suggest for someone who will likely NEVER build coils and only use a basic clearomiser like the Aspire K1 or Aspire mini at a max of about 15 watts?
    He rarely can wait for a device to fully charge and always takes batteries off charge before they are ready.
    He has already fried 2 ego style batteries in 2 months.

/threadjack over

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast