Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Thoughts on the Mini istick 10w ?

AVF Regular

Question Thoughts on the Mini istick 10w ?

Just saw this and wondered if anyone has one already. Am thinking it would be a fantastic stealth mod if its as good as the bigger models. As i only vape at 8.5 w as i prefer a cooler vape, this might be more discreet for when i go into hospital.

AVF Regular
    Well I've looked at it but as I vape at 12 watts it wasn't practical. It could be helpful at hospital but how often are you going to be able to charge it? I know its lower mah. Tbh I'm not sure its that much smaller than the 30 which needs less charging.

AVF Regular
    Its just under 2" high, only 4 1/2" high with an evod on, a friend gets all day out of hers and its quick to charge. mallee00
    nicoandlaughter likes this.

AVF Regular
    Good points made Nico ,i will look into the size difference. Was thinking of only using it if and when confined to bed , and think i may be in single room. Have just bought a portable dvd player today and excited to find it has a usb port after just looking at it so bonus charging. When mobile with drip buddy will be able to go out to smokers garden and use 30w.

Thanks Mallee for the measurements, might take a closer look at getting one now.

Just read that it doesnt display resistance, but should be fine if i stick to bought coils.
    And the size is nice for the pocket too.
    Last edited by Convert; 01-05-15 at 01:26 AM.

I bought 2 of them for a mate who uses it with a Nautilus Mini - uses a tank of juice each day and the 10w minis are lasting him a day and a bit - sometimes 2 days.

They are really small and he has only just started vaping and felt a bit embarrassed about the MVP2 he had originally - with these though he is quite happy vaping around town.

AVF Regular
    Thanks Teemac, they certainly seem good for discreet vaping. May i ask where you purchased from?

@Convert - They were on special for $24.00 each at Victory Vape several weeks ago - early March I think it was when I first got them.

vapeassist.com shows some venders have them for around $30 - $35 now.
    Last edited by teemac; 01-05-15 at 03:44 AM.
    Pleski and Browny like this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for that ...just got a helluva shock to see ecigforlife advertising them for $99 !!

Are you at work or another who cant sleep?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by teemac View Post
    I bought 2 of them for a mate who uses it with a Nautilus Mini - uses a tank of juice each day and the 10w minis are lasting him a day and a bit - sometimes 2 days.

They are really small and he has only just started vaping and felt a bit embarrassed about the MVP2 he had originally - with these though he is quite happy vaping around town.
    Why did he feel embarrassed with a mobile device like MVP2? I was rocking the town with an iTaste 134 which is literally 1meter long!
    tonchiano likes this.

@Convert - Nah retired Pensioner mate - had a stroke a few years back and blew up part of my brain and my left side got killed, so only need half the sleep now - about 3 or 4 hours a day is plenty.

@Dark - Ahh - The Lightsabres - I still use mine about once a week with the Kayfuns - First time I went into town with it, not thinking too much about what I had in my hands, really upset people when you walk down the street with it. They open a path for you and let you through, thinking it is some type of weapon or a drug device. Since then I rarely take it into town.

Mostly I use it at home when watching my media centre - just has that hold me and suck me feel about it - ooops, that doesn't sound right.
    Mr Young likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast