Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Noe

Thread: Vaccum IS your bestie (noob experience)

AVF Regular

Vaccum IS your bestie (noob experience)

Hey Vapers

Just an observation from i've learned so far with tanks, been doing quite a bit of research before even considering RTA/RBA...

Have two Kanger Mega's and recently got the Sub mini... all of those leaked, until pulled apart to every piece, cleaned with Iso alc and soapy water, dried and put back together.
    Zero leaks so far - as long as these are vaped immediately.

Are RTA's are more prone to leaks? still looking for a decent non-AFC smallish RDA, KF+ is on the cards but we'll see

Happy Sunday!

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuz78 View Post
    Are RTA's are more prone to leaks?
    still looking for a decent non-AFC smallish RDA, KF+ is on the cards but we'll see

Happy Sunday!
    RTAs are generally less prone to leaks but it depends on which RTA you get & how you build the deck.
    The Aqua V2 clone I have has never leaked, it also has an AFC that when fully closed shuts off the juice flow too, making it even less likely to leak in your pocket when transporting it.

Decent, small, non AFC RDA, try having a look for a Igo-L, a genuine Igo-L isn't going to cost too much & it doesn't have AFC but looks decent & works well.
    Fatman likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    I used a KF+ clone for a few months and never had a leak.
    Then moved onto orchids.
    Best thing is to watch YouTube on how to set them up and you shouldn't have any problems

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuz78 View Post
    Hey Vapers

Just an observation from i've learned so far with tanks, been doing quite a bit of research before even considering RTA/RBA...

Have two Kanger Mega's and recently got the Sub mini... all of those leaked, until pulled apart to every piece, cleaned with Iso alc and soapy water, dried and put back together.
    Zero leaks so far - as long as these are vaped immediately.

Are RTA's are more prone to leaks? still looking for a decent non-AFC smallish RDA, KF+ is on the cards but we'll see

Happy Sunday!
    The Aromamizer has fixed airflow and won't leak. It's an RDA but I've heard you can dump a lot of liquid into it, much more than a normal RDA. Another option would be an Aeolus; the airflow adjusts at the top.