Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Any tank is better than Atlantis / Subtank /Arctic ?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    China
    Posts
    4

    Any tank is better than Atlantis / Subtank /Arctic ?

    Will Atlantis / Subtank / Arctic continue prevail ?
    Of course won't ! Time is changing !
    Next burst sells is coming !
    Sub ohm tank Subverter mini.

    0.2 ohm Dual coil tank Subverter mini.

    Price: Subverter mini $ = 80% *Atlantis $ or Subtank $
    Performance: Subverter mini = 120% *Atlantis or Subtank

    Sincerely recruiting regional / states exclusive agents
    50% superhigh profit waiting for you.

    √ 100% USA made Kanthal wire
    √ 100% Japanese made Organic Cotton
    0.2 Sub ohm / range 30-100W
    √ Coil head fit with Atlantis
    √ 304 stainless steel + Pyrex glass
    √ Liquid Capacity 4.5ml
    √ Airflow adjustable function

    OEM logo is available.

    Sample is welcome to test. Give you wonderful vapor.

    Any questions, pls ask me freely.

    Contact person: Jenny
    Email: jenny@kelvinhealth.com
    skype: sales5.ecigarette.oem.com

    smokme.jpg

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    Quote Originally Posted by smokmecig View Post
    Will Atlantis / Subtank / Arctic continue prevail ?
    Of course won't ! Time is changing !
    Next burst sells is coming !
    Sub ohm tank —— Subverter mini.

    0.2 ohm Dual coil tank —— Subverter mini.

    Price: Subverter mini $ = 80% *Atlantis $ or Subtank $
    Performance: Subverter mini = 120% *Atlantis or Subtank

    Sincerely recruiting regional / states exclusive agents
    50% superhigh profit waiting for you.

    √ 100% USA made Kanthal wire
    √ 100% Japanese made Organic Cotton
    0.2 Sub ohm / range 30-100W
    √ Coil head fit with Atlantis
    √ 304 stainless steel + Pyrex glass
    √ Liquid Capacity 4.5ml
    √ Airflow adjustable function

    OEM logo is available.

    Sample is welcome to test. Give you wonderful vapor.

    Any questions, pls ask me freely.

    Contact person: Jenny
    Email: jenny@kelvinhealth.com
    skype: sales5.ecigarette.oem.com

    smokme.jpg

    Hi jenny....... let me get a mod to show you where to put this.
    gtadmin, akef38 and trojan like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    China
    Posts
    4
    Subverter mini 1.jpg Hot-selling in exhibition, would you like to have a try?

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    China
    Posts
    4
    Subverter mini 2.jpg This image will show you the different between atlantis, subtank.

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    Quote Originally Posted by smokmecig View Post
    Subverter mini 1.jpg Hot-selling in exhibition, would you like to have a try?

    Sure I would like to try. Why not.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    161
    Does it have a RBA section like the subtanks?

    Mods: ProVari 2.5 Satin Black + ProVari 2.5 Zombie I + ProVari P3 Satin Silver + Sigelei 100W (PLUS) + Vapor Shark rDNA40 + Kanger Subox + Yihi 350j M Class + eVic-VTC Mini

    Tanks: Kanger Sub Tank Mini + Vertex v2 RDA + Velocity RDA + Lemo V1 + Lemo V2 + Lemo Drop + Goblin Mini + Aspire Triton + Uwell Crown + OBS T-VCT

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    French country side
    Posts
    1,548
    How do we get to try this new tank, sound VERY interesting!!!!!
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.




  8. #8
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Whyalla, SA
    Posts
    13,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Hi jenny....... let me get a mod to show you where to put this.
    Well, I worked out where to put her ...
    Crisscross likes this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    17,417
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    Well, I worked out where to put her ...
    I was polite LOL
    gtadmin likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

  10. #10
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Whyalla, SA
    Posts
    13,095
    Yes you were ... She (?) has the option to return in a proper manner
    Crisscross likes this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 11:50 AM.