Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Smok X-Cube BT50 Limited Edition

AVF Regular

Smok X-Cube BT50 Limited Edition

By now most of you have probably seen this mod so I thought I would make a post to hear your thoughts.

This grabbed my attention right away. I really love that firing button and top display. Even the LED strip and
    Bluetooth controls are kind of cool. Its just such a shame about the battery life and other bits n pieces they
    haven't thought about.

If it wasn't for those things I think this would be the perfect mod for me. I really hope they decide to make
    another version that address these issues

SMOK X Cube BT50-Limited Edition

or if you got a bit more time

https://youtu.be/oFbnhZMHx_A

AVF Regular
    Smok has a very shite reputation for quality control, I'm sure their latest addition to their landfill line will be no better.
    akef38 and CCVaper like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    Smok has a very shite reputation for quality control, I'm sure their latest addition to their landfill line will be no better.
    I agree with you. None of the smok gear I have is still in rotation.
    I do like the firing system, but not enough to give it a try at that price.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Yep same here. I have had 3 of their mods and none are being used. Will never go back to SMOK unless since there is a lot better out there.
    Crisscross likes this.
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

AVF Regular
    I really, really like the look of the fire button set-up. OMG I think that would be perfect for those of us with band hands/fingers, heck even people with good hands would have to like that.

I've not seen/noticed these before, most likely wont be buying one either but that's only because I have enough mods for now and spares. (I got my eyes set on a squape reloaded, so am saving for a while lol). I made a vow that I'm not buying another vaping thing till I can get that squape, not even juice!!

edit: I must be lucky as I quite like the Smok mods, got a couple and not had a single problem with them for my use they have been good so far. Son also has a M50 (65 upgraded) and no issues, loves it in fact. Uses the "mech" mode a lot as well, and has been his only used mod of late.
    Last edited by Dalork; 09-05-15 at 11:11 AM.
    Every mighty oak tree started life out just as some crazy nut trying to hold it's ground!

AVF Regular
    I wouldn't buy it either....a) cause I cant afford it at the moment and b) because its far from perfect and there is quite a few things I dont like.

I just love that firing button and some of the other features and hope its a sign of things to come. Maybe another manufacturer will copy them and bring out something similar and of better quality

I'm actually surprised something like this hasn't come out sooner.
    Last edited by Tara; 10-05-15 at 12:54 AM.
    Dalork likes this.

AVF Regular
    I have an M65 I like, its given no problems, except it turns the watts down if it's cold.
    What's the story with that I wonder?

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    The fire button looks good, the mod might be OK for someone with bad arthritis but the rest of it, I don't see any appeal.
    I'd rather have an Istick 50W for cheaper, with better battery life, than a gimmicky fire button.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by disley View Post
    I have an M65 I like, its given no problems, except it turns the watts down if it's cold.
    What's the story with that I wonder?
    Son had noticed that just yesterday, I wonder if it's a fault. Or who knows it may even be some kind of regulated safety feature to dis-allow/limit high battery discharge rate if say the device is too cold or hot. Some lithium type batteries do really hate cold/very low temps and benefit from longer/slower start ups till they reach a certain temp.

Meh, don't know if I care about gimmicky led's and never used features but that fire button set-up looks bliss to me. Better than nutz on a duck lol.

Don't mind the idea of the top mounted LCD, never saw the point of some units with the bottom mounted. Top could be nice, just real estate is limited up there. The rest, meh I just wanna push a button and enjoy my vape
    Last edited by Dalork; 10-05-15 at 08:49 AM.
    Every mighty oak tree started life out just as some crazy nut trying to hold it's ground!

AVF Regular
    When I see that firing button done on a hq mod I will start saving my vape pennies.

Hmmmm, hand gripping vapey goodness.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast