Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Battery Advice for a Billet Box

AVF Regular

Battery Advice for a Billet Box

Hi all,
    I am about to receive in the next coming weeks a Billet Box from the States. Would someone be able to recommend which are the best 16340 Batt's to purchase for this Mod.
    cheers to all,
    Al

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by akef38 View Post
    Hi all,
    I am about to receive in the next coming weeks a Billet Box from the States. Would someone be able to recommend which are the best 16340 Batt's to purchase for this Mod.
    cheers to all,
    Al

I switched all mine to these from Supersports. They are the ones recommended.

2X AW 16340 RCR 123 A Protected 3 7V Rechargeable Lithium ION Battary RCR123A | eBay
    akef38 likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Thanks for that Chris. i was looking at the aw 16340's on VK but they are only 550mah. I see these ones you mentioned are 750's
    I will be using the bb for a daily mod, would one set be enough roughly for all day? or another set for 'just in case' ?
    Al

AVF Regular
    I just saw this BB for sale on ebay . Solid Brass and they are still bidding on this. atm still under $4,000 !!!!
    Brass Billet Box "Flipper" | eBay

AVF Regular
    Thanks for that Chris. i was looking at the aw 16340's on VK but they are only 550mah. I see these ones you mentioned are 750's
    I will be using the bb for a daily mod, would one set be enough roughly for all day? or another set for 'just in case' ?
    Al
    I tend to change them out before I need to so I use a set during the day and then change out at tea time. Because I use more than one BB its overkill but its a routine I got into with all my gear.

AVF Regular
    I just saw this BB for sale on ebay . Solid Brass and they are still bidding on this. atm still under $4,000 !!!!
    Brass Billet Box "Flipper" | eBay
    See comments in lessin's WTB thread. Its a charity auction.

AVF Regular
    Yep i saw that . Really nice of the seller i must agree.

Super Moderator
    Al
    Depends on what atty you will be using. If using 3Ω cartos, probably most of the day. If you are going to use a bridge with Aspire coils, probably shorter (can't definitely say, don't have a bridge).

When I went to Newcastle last year, I used the BB and put fresh batteries in as I left the motel and changed them out after tucker at the motel that night.
    akef38 likes this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    Thanks GT, i will be using the bridge with the aspire coils. I might just buy another pair for back up. I've got so many unused batteries here that they are coming out of my ar...mpits!!! .
    But no 16340's lol. I think i'll have to do a battery sale lol
    Al
    gtadmin likes this.

Super Moderator
    Thanks GT, i will be using the bridge with the aspire coils. I might just buy another pair for back up. I've got so many unused batteries here that they are coming out of my ar...mpits!!! .
    But no 16340's lol. I think i'll have to do a battery sale lol
    Al
    Me too ... I have all these AW IMR 18350s and hardly use them

I do have 2 sets of 16340s though for the BB, you would be mad to only have one set.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast