Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Sigelei 75w variable box mod with temperature control

AVF Regular

Sigelei 75w variable box mod with temperature control

Well it seems Segelei has finally stepped into the TC world, info is limited on the device. I would like to know what chip they are using as I believe it's one of their own?! Price I imagine will be around the $100 mark which will make it a good value mod. Comes in two colours from what I can see and also has a silicon protective case (should avoid any paint flaking off)! I have been a fan of their other devices and own a few so will be looking to add this to the collection whenever it comes out in Australia. What are people's thoughts on this device? Cheers BBW

https://aspenvalleyvapes.com/shop/va...ature-control/

Mods: ProVari 2.5 Satin Black + ProVari 2.5 Zombie I + ProVari P3 Satin Silver + Sigelei 100W (PLUS) + Vapor Shark rDNA40 + Kanger Subox + Yihi 350j M Class + eVic-VTC Mini

Tanks: Kanger Sub Tank Mini + Vertex v2 RDA + Velocity RDA + Lemo V1 + Lemo V2 + Lemo Drop + Goblin Mini + Aspire Triton + Uwell Crown + OBS T-VCT

AVF Regular
    I don't really know anything about it other than the fact that I think it looks sexy. Benny from Cloud Control mentioned that they are to be released in 3-4 weeks. He is ordering some in but I'm not sure on pricing either. It may be worth shooting him an email for some more details.

Alternatively, Mo from Vapour Eyes had them listed for a mid June release on his site at $99.95. You could also send him a question or 1000 to answer.

I'm unsure of any other sources in Aus but I doubt these will be the only two. Google may be your friend around the early June/late May mark.
    Last edited by Daemolitia; 10-05-15 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Updated post
    BlunderbussGonzo likes this.
    I don't blow clouds. I might if they bought me dinner and made me feel appreciated every now and then...

Are there any benefits from using temp control mods?
    BlunderbussGonzo and disley like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemolitia View Post
    I don't really know anything about it other than the fact that I think it looks sexy. Benny from Cloud Control mentioned that they are to be released in 3-4 weeks. He is ordering some in but I'm not sure on pricing either. It may be worth shooting him an email for some more details.

Alternatively, Mo from Vapour Eyes had them listed for a mid June release on his site at $99.95. You could also send him a question or 1000 to answer.

I'm unsure of any other sources in Aus but I doubt these will be the only two. Google may be your friend around the early June/late May mark.
    Hey, cheers for the heads up on vendors. I had a quick look at VE and they are already sold out, so I will keep an eye on them and hunt around elsewhere. BBG

Mods: ProVari 2.5 Satin Black + ProVari 2.5 Zombie I + ProVari P3 Satin Silver + Sigelei 100W (PLUS) + Vapor Shark rDNA40 + Kanger Subox + Yihi 350j M Class + eVic-VTC Mini

Tanks: Kanger Sub Tank Mini + Vertex v2 RDA + Velocity RDA + Lemo V1 + Lemo V2 + Lemo Drop + Goblin Mini + Aspire Triton + Uwell Crown + OBS T-VCT

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BlunderbussGonzo View Post
    Hey, cheers for the heads up on vendors. I had a quick look at VE and they are already sold out, so I will keep an eye on them and hunt around elsewhere. BBG
    VE don't do preorders that's why it says sold out, so you cant add it to your cart and check out. Keep an eye on the site and as soon as it is available it's first come first serve
    BlunderbussGonzo likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by pro.dev3 View Post
    Are there any benefits from using temp control mods?
    My view on the TC mode is subjective, so for as many people who like the TC mode there will be those who don't. Like smoking I wasn't keen on menthol smokes and other people love them, I did however like the smokes with the little menthol capsule in them for the last couple of puffs minty fresh breath!!!

For me the TC mode is a positive step in the right direction for vaping, it claims to be the safer way to vape because its not meant to allow the coil to burn your wicking material, from what I have read burning the wicking material is where the major nasty chemicals are produced, which kinda makes sense if I burnt a tyre it gives off dangerous fumes and I don't want to direct lung hit that lol! Also with growing pressure from the anti-vaping government's/companies to restrict or ban vaping, if we have something that is clearly safer than smoking how would it be possible to ban it?

But its not fool proof, you aren't meant to dry burn the coils so its really guess work if you have hot spots or not, and I have had builds that went horribly wrong, and this is where for me is a small issue. You can make these awesome devices that sub-ohm, hit 1000watts, create huge clouds etc, but its down to the user to ensure they are doing it correctly through trial and error. Remember it's new tech and with anything new it will evolve into something bigger and better.

Lastly before I bore you to death, lol! Nickel Ni200 wire is a pain in the butt to work with, and trust me after a while of many failed attempts to build a coil I thought I was going to have shares in nickel Ni200 the amount I went through!! Nickel is very soft and can easily be messed up, but it can also easily be fixed because of its softness, I am a keen researcher and this site has tons of awesome wizards of vapeknowledge who can help you with your build/TC questions and of course there is good ole google.

Here are a couple of my favourite reviewers:

These are great sites, its well laid out into sub headings for individual subjects making it easier to find what you need.
    https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...d-info.635340/
    NI200 Coil Builds with a DNA 40 Device | Vaping Underground Forums - An Ecig and Vaping Forum

Youtube has a billion vape wizards on there but here are two of my favs, Rip is bonkers and gives you basic need to know approach on stuff, where as PBusardo gives you every detail about the devices.
    Rip - Youtube and direct website.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgZ...oQry9KDGlddSBg
    RiPTrippers

Busardo - Youtube & direct website.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc3...FqyC1BheWmW_Iw
    Taste Your Juice | Can I Taste Your Juice?

Hope that helps you out a bit, sorry it went on and as I said everything here is my view and understanding and I'm sure someone will come along and correct me on mistakes. Whenever people are well-informed, they can be trusted with their own judgement. Vape Strong!
    pro.dev3 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jim2020 View Post
    VE don't do preorders that's why it says sold out, so you cant add it to your cart and check out. Keep an eye on the site and as soon as it is available it's first come first serve
    Cheers for that info, I have my web page monitoring gizmo set-up so fingers crossed I get one.

AVF Regular
    I doubt it will be long before the chinese have a chip that will have temp control, push 150w and work with kanthal. After trying the dna40 chip I think Ill wait
    disley likes this.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by coal miner View Post
    I doubt it will be long before the chinese have a chip that will have temp control, push 150w and work with kanthal. After trying the dna40 chip I think Ill wait
    Haha I think that's what we are all waiting to see be released, to be honest I don't think it would be that hard to achieve.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Sigelei will release a dual batt TC box mod, probably with 100W or 150W max power, following on the heels of their 75W box, that is my speculation but it stands to reason.
    There are already competitors bringing out 100W TC boxes, so Sigelei won't want to be too far behind.
    coal miner, disley and trojan like this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast