• 1 Post By slystu
  • 2 Post By J_B_86
  • 1 Post By slystu
  • 1 Post By slystu

Thread: Youde Zephyrus tank thread

AVF Regular

Youde Zephyrus tank thread

http://www.yourcig.com/product/godzilla-v2-111.html

I'm pretty pumped for this one, I've been impressed with Youde as a whole.
    And with this, it seems that there are quite the options - included the RBA base.

Seeing it in RTA mode, I would imagine the goblin (4 post) with Topfill and more airflow options, which was probably the top two things I would change about the Goblin.

Does anyone know of aussie retailers pre-ordering these?

Any thoughts?

AVF Regular
    Not sure about pre-order but I think it will be available at vapoureyes this month base on the stock eta on their website
    VHonda likes this.

AVF Regular
    still no stock in aussie vape shops?

AVF Regular
    Isn't it at Right Choice Vapes? I thought I saw it while looking for the hidden thingy in the recent competition.

I have one on the way that I bought from China fairly cheap. Hopefully it will arrive soon. Its still at the price I
    bought it so incase anyone else is interested here is the link....
    Zephyrus Sub Ohm Tank By YouDe - $24.50 : 3Avape, Wholesale & Retail

AVF Regular
    Yeah vapour eyes have them in ! Thinking of pulling the trigger on one today they look like they might suit me ! Right choice when I checked yesterday didn't have stock yet!
    avtek likes this.

AVF Regular
    I got one from VE on friday. Stock coil was OK while it worked but not spectacular. It started reading .05 after a while and I couldn't get it to work again. I built the RBA section last night and it is great, more room to build with than the Goblin or Goliath and really easy to wick. Airflow is ridiculous and even when top filling it standing up with the airflow open it hasn't leaked a drop. I'm running it at about 30w with the airflow only about 1/6 open and getting fantastic flavour, its a bit early to say but this is looking like becoming my new favourite tank.
    Tara and slystu like this.

AVF Regular
    Ordered mine today so hopefully tues I'll get it I originally liked the fact there will be .4 ohm stock coils so hopefully they will r stocked when they get spare coils as that will suit my mechs better ! Or just use the rba ! All good things about this tank from what I have read !
    J_B_86 likes this.

AVF Regular

Youde Zephyrus tank thread

Had mine for a few days now. Premade coils are pretty bloody good. Rebuildable section is meh to me. Can't get it wicking right for the life of me and I've tried a few different methods.
    Airflow flavour is good with the premade coil but not very warm and with the buildable section the airflow goes to poop. The only other thing that sucks is the one and only coil it came with gunked up real quick and no one has replacements yet.
    Apparently I have to be a sheep or get punished.

AVF Regular
    Premade coils are available at the site I linked to above. I think they only have the 0.3ohm though

edit - Here is the link http://www.3avape.com/4pack-zephyrus...ead-p-452.html
    Last edited by Tara; 27-05-15 at 01:11 AM.

AVF Regular
    Got my tank today and very happy with it so far time will tell but loving the vape on a mech on stock coil and the tank feels like quality wich I also like !
    VHonda likes this.