AVF Regular

Question Which ProVari model is the Innovape M1 Protank made for?

I have 2 ProVari 3s (great units) and so far I've been running Kanger Aerotank Megas on them. But when I saw the Innovape M1 Protank on a ProVari(1) and heard it was "specifically designed for the ProVari", I decided to try one.

As I look further into it though, I am beginning to suspect that it was designed for the P2 and P2.5 models with the flanged top (whereas the P3 has a flush, flat top). A review of the ProVari/Innovape combo. on YouTube (sorry, lost the link) was definitely using a ProVari with the flanged top. Further, while the thread linked below dates from March 2014, the Official ProVari 3 Thread - P3 on ECF was only started in August 2014.

Does anyone have a P3 with M1 Protank combo. they could show a picture of? Or failing that, has anyone even tried the M1 ProTank on a P3?

1. From the Max & Nat MADE me do it.... thread.

Author of eJumica - the eJuice Mixing Calculator.
    eJumica is compatible with Windows, OS X & Linux/Unix.
    Requires the Java plug-in

AVF Regular
    I was in Steamers today, and the young fella' (must find out his name) confirmed for me that the Innovape M1 Protank is designed for the flanged ProVaris (version 2.5 and lower) as opposed to the P3.

Author of eJumica - the eJuice Mixing Calculator.
    eJumica is compatible with Windows, OS X & Linux/Unix.
    Requires the Java plug-in