Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By disley
  • 1 Post By disley
  • 1 Post By Sol y Sombra
  • 1 Post By Snidely_Whiplash

Thread: Aspire coils what Ohms? & Silo Lite

AVF Regular

Aspire coils what Ohms? & Silo Lite

Gday all I'm using my Nautilus Mini more & more because I'm trying for less vapour ( or should I say less dense vapour) than I get from my Kayfun & Rose clones because my chest is showing signs of getting a bit wheezy. The Mini seems to vape well with the 1.8 Ohm coils that came with it (they read as 1.9 on my mod) I have to order more coils & my gut instinct was to get the 1.6 Ohm as I vape my rebuildables at up to 1.3 Ohms. Is their any logic that the 1.8 Ohms would be more suited to the Mini or will I get as good or better vape with the 1.6 Ohm ones. Sounds like a bit of a daft question when it's only point 2 of an Ohm difference but there must be some differences I imagine.
    I'm also thinking of buying the Beyond Vape Silo Lite tank & I will have the same choice of Ohms if I buy the Aspire BDC coils for it.

AVF Regular
    The Nautilus BVC coils are interchangeable between the Silo Tank and Nautilus Tank.
    It's more expensive than the lite, but also has more options and holds more juice.
    I can get almost as much vape as a sub ohm, from the Silo, but it's much easier on the lungs than sub ohming.
    I still use the Silo Tank for my first vape in the morning, to get some nic into me without feeling breathless.
    rodbam likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks Disley, the only reason I was looking at the Silo light is it will be a better fit on my Clouper Mini. I know the full size Silo has had great reviews & the same coils as the Nautilus is very tempting.
    What Ohm coils do you use in your Silo?

AVF Regular
    1.6 or 1.8ohms, I can't really tell the difference.
    I run the Nautilus BVC coils at 13watts.
    I start at 10w and increase until I get to the right temp and volume of clouds.
    I believe the lite uses less watts.
    rodbam likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks Disley:-)

AVF Regular
    Im exactly the same as Disley in that regard, and can recommend both tanks. You're running the same coils anyway

PS Rodbam, I read that you have a Cloupor Mini. I'm about to receive a free gift from a vendor of a Cloupor Mini Silicone case (black) and I dont have the mod, nor do I particularly need one. If you PM me your deets I can send it off to you once it arrives? It's coming via SingPost, but it was dispatched on the 5th, shouldnt be too long.

Let me know, cheers
    rodbam likes this.
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly

AVF Regular
    Sydney (or lurking in the shadows behind you)
    Quote Originally Posted by rodbam View Post
    Gday all I'm using my Nautilus Mini more & more because I'm trying for less vapour ( or should I say less dense vapour) than I get from my Kayfun & Rose clones because my chest is showing signs of getting a bit wheezy. The Mini seems to vape well with the 1.8 Ohm coils that came with it (they read as 1.9 on my mod) I have to order more coils & my gut instinct was to get the 1.6 Ohm as I vape my rebuildables at up to 1.3 Ohms. Is their any logic that the 1.8 Ohms would be more suited to the Mini or will I get as good or better vape with the 1.6 Ohm ones. Sounds like a bit of a daft question when it's only point 2 of an Ohm difference but there must be some differences I imagine.
    I'm also thinking of buying the Beyond Vape Silo Lite tank & I will have the same choice of Ohms if I buy the Aspire BDC coils for it.
    Go to Mod range | Steam Engine | free vaping calculators, pick your mod & check it's "Sweet spot"!
    eg for a MVP 2.0 it's Sweet spot is 1.85 Ω
    rodbam likes this.

I Do Whatever I Want,
    Whenever I Want,
    And If It Doesn't Suit You,
    Go Start Your Own Empire

Anything I write on this Forum is purely my opinion and should never be read as fact!
    (or I could just be wrong)
    Please read the Forum rules
    (or wait for Johnny Depp to do the movie)
    Small reminder
    It's all about the cigartte ... Stupid

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol y Sombra View Post
    Im exactly the same as Disley in that regard, and can recommend both tanks. You're running the same coils anyway

PS Rodbam, I read that you have a Cloupor Mini. I'm about to receive a free gift from a vendor of a Cloupor Mini Silicone case (black) and I dont have the mod, nor do I particularly need one. If you PM me your deets I can send it off to you once it arrives? It's coming via SingPost, but it was dispatched on the 5th, shouldnt be too long.

Let me know, cheers
    Geez that's fantastic Benj I have just sent a PM. Thanks a lot:-)

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Snidely_Whiplash View Post
    Go to Mod range | Steam Engine | free vaping calculators, pick your mod & check it's "Sweet spot"!
    eg for a MVP 2.0 it's Sweet spot is 1.85 Ω
    Thanks for that Snidely I will give that a go.