Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Square Posted RDA

AVF Regular

Square Posted RDA

Im getting a little tired of RDA's with posts that end up spinning while trying to tighten them down.

Can anyone recommend an RDA that has square posts. I know there is at least one that I've seen on youtube but for the life of me, I cant remember what it was called.

Thanks in advance.
    Mods~ VamoV2(PIFed),V5(x3(2 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Istick 20(Dead),30(x2(Both PIFed)),50(Dead),40TC(x2(1 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Vapor Shark rDNA40(Sold), DNA200(Traded), Flask V2.1(Sold)*IPV D2(x2(1 Dead, 1 Sold)),4S*eVic VT(x2(1 Dead, 1 PIFed)),VTC(x6(2 PIFed)*Sigelei 150W*Smok X-Cube II(Sold)*YiHi SX Mini M Class.*Wismec DNA200(x3),RX200(Sold)*eLeaf Pico, Pico Squeeze(x4)*CoV Wraith*Mechs ~ Genuine Phenom The Beast PVF Edition*Stingray X(x2)*Nemesis(x3)*King*Le Petit Gros(x3)*Kato*Black Hawk*Abaddon

LNB
    AVF Regular
    Something like this maybe Lycan RDA | VapourEyes
    Danyel Geelong likes this.

AVF Regular
    dark horse and mini dark horse have square posts

AVF Regular
    Both my CLT 2 and CLT 3 from infinite have square posts - never had any issue with them spinning either.

Also - the CLT 2 has a massive juice well which is great, and has indirect airflow akin to the Plumeveil.

AVF Regular
    Gday Danel I have the Magma clone https://www.fasttech.com/p/1718100? & it's posts are welded to the base so they won't spin.
    At first I was putting 40 drops of juice in & when I would tilt it to vape it would leak some juice out of the air hole but now I only put 20 drops in it works great. They say it's about the best dripper for taste.
    Last edited by rodbam; 22-05-15 at 07:21 PM. Reason: spelling

AVF Regular
    This is the best RDA for what you are looking for and its excellent for flavour. This has gotta be the best 10 bucks
    I have ever spent....not even $10. It just ticks all the boxes for me.
    https://www.fasttech.com/p/2084000

If you do decide to go this way, make sure to build the coils with the legs a little bit longer than normal so you can
    lift them up to sit just under the air holes. You wont be disappointed.

AVF Regular
    Thanks guys & girl/s!

Seems there is a lot out there to choose from..

At the minute, I am tossing up between the Dark Horse, the CLT2 & maybe even an N22

Likin' the Lycan but, its a little taller than Im looking for, still thinking on that one.

The Lethali looks pretty heavy duty but its 23mm diameter will set my ocd off

Rod. Good choice. I have two magma's, both with different builds and love them both but am looking for something with at least 3 posts
    Mods~ VamoV2(PIFed),V5(x3(2 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Istick 20(Dead),30(x2(Both PIFed)),50(Dead),40TC(x2(1 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Vapor Shark rDNA40(Sold), DNA200(Traded), Flask V2.1(Sold)*IPV D2(x2(1 Dead, 1 Sold)),4S*eVic VT(x2(1 Dead, 1 PIFed)),VTC(x6(2 PIFed)*Sigelei 150W*Smok X-Cube II(Sold)*YiHi SX Mini M Class.*Wismec DNA200(x3),RX200(Sold)*eLeaf Pico, Pico Squeeze(x4)*CoV Wraith*Mechs ~ Genuine Phenom The Beast PVF Edition*Stingray X(x2)*Nemesis(x3)*King*Le Petit Gros(x3)*Kato*Black Hawk*Abaddon

AVF Regular
    Your loss :P

Its 22mm. They put 23mm cause of the AFC ring at the top which protrudes a bit. If you suffer from OCD the little
    groove at the bottom may bother you though.

edit - you can see everything properly here in a short video with pics and also read a few more opinions

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...elcigs.638399/
    Last edited by Tara; 23-05-15 at 03:40 AM.
    avtek and Danyel Geelong like this.

AVF Regular
    i agree with tara - the lethal looks great - the airflow control ring is what is 23mm - the rest is 22 - so it protrudes way less than a vape band would - like on the magma

ive just cancelled my chtulhu rta and am gonna get this one - love the idea of the airholes being at the top

AVF Regular
    LNB would the lycan be an easy conversion to bottom feed
    I Squonk therefore I vape

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast