Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Filfa
  • 2 Post By rodbam
  • 1 Post By coal miner

Thread: Coils for a Magma RDA

AVF Regular

Question Coils for a Magma RDA

Would the Tradition Vapes pre-made coils: Clapton 0.5 Ω be suitable for use in a Magma style RDA?

I'm planning to use it on either a Nemesis mech. (clone) or a ProVari 3 (which will handle 0.5 Ω coils, in the latest software update).

Author of eJumica - the eJuice Mixing Calculator.
    eJumica is compatible with Windows, OS X & Linux/Unix.
    Requires the Java plug-in

AVF Regular
    From my little experience in clapton coils they require high wattage(I assume twisted is of he same nature), I couldn't fire dual clapton very well on my smpl mech (math'd out to around 57w). But I put it on my sig 150 and it was much better (80w+ in my doge)

I also couldn't physically fit them into most of my RDA's due to the thinker nature of the coil legs so I don't think you'll be able to do the dual coil on the magma from just looking at the pics
    Last edited by Filfa; 03-06-15 at 02:38 AM.
    Vaporific likes this.
    CompLyfe or no lyfe.

AVF Regular
    They say the Magma is more for taste than blowing clouds so I'm not sure if those sexy coils would be suitable. I get a great vape on the Magma clone with two 1.8 Ohm macro coils which gives me .9 Ohms.
    Pipesub and Vaporific like this.

AVF Regular
    Your nemi will fire those no problem just be sure you use good batteries with it.
    You may have a problem mounting duels in the Magma due to the post hole size but it should handle a single no problem at all. Duel claptons are probably more suited to something like the mutation x but with the surface area of those claptons get ready for some unbelievable flavour and cloud from even a single coil.
    Vaporific likes this.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....