Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Billet Box

AVF Regular

Billet Box

I have been thinking of moving on from the Provari 2.%5 and have always liked the looks of these.

What are the chances of actually being able to purchase two of them?
    How fast do they sell out (due to fuckass **** ****** fuckwit piece of shit camel fucking terrorist loving bitches who scalp them)?

Any info would be lovely regarding what the market for them is like now given that they are a little further down the fad track and people are less likely to be buying them just to be asscunts to sell them at double the price.

Cheers,
    Paul
    Leadership is solving problems.
    The day soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you stopped have leading them.
    The have either lost confidence that you can help them or concluded you do not care.
    Either case is a failure of leadership

General Colin Powell

ProVari V2.5 Zombie Edition, Innokin iTaste 134, Aspire Nautilus (BVC) with Brushed Steel Assay Tank, Kanger AeroTank Mega

AVF Regular
    authentic ones seem to still have a massive following and they sell silly quick when they come out. Best bet seems to be the Facebook pages but they sometimes sell for mad money.

I have a clone that I like and would recommend if desperate or to try it before you spend big money
    Big Kahuna likes this.

AVF Regular
    I don't have issues spending money, I do however take big issue to people selling things above company retail because they are lowlife pricks looking to make a buck off someone else
    The day soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you stopped have leading them.
    The have either lost confidence that you can help them or concluded you do not care.

General Colin Powell

ProVari V2.5 Zombie Edition, Innokin iTaste 134, Aspire Nautilus (BVC) with Brushed Steel Assay Tank, Kanger AeroTank Mega

AVF Regular
    have a look at the billet box flipper. I was approached by a seller of one the other day and he wanted over $2500 AUD. I almost shit my pants.

AVF Regular
    Jump on facebook .
    Billet trading post and billetbox classified. A lot of them popping up lately. Seems like the hype is fading away

Sent from my iPhone mod running crazy build

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    I don't have issues spending money, I do however take big issue to people selling things above company retail because they are lowlife pricks looking to make a buck off someone else
    There are a few ways to buy them.

Ask here. You never know.

Direct, you have probably been reading how hard that is. You can be prepared. Make sure your account and credit card works by making a small purchase of bits with the cheapest shipping. My nab visa debit does not. Then its a matter of doing the f5 shuffle.

Atmistique have a selection that go in sale mostly every fortnight on a Tuesday or Thursday. Sign up for the product alerts. Still a bit of a mad rush but at least its paypal pmt option. Cost of the box is more expensive but shipping is cheaper.

Ebay there is a seller who says he buys them from atmistique who has a couple. More expensive and expensive shipping but they were there this morning.

I don't know about facebook.

Clones. There was one for sale here, focal has the black/silver ones, gearbest has the coloured ones and LTecigs has coloured and black with shell.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    if you were in Brizzy id lend you my clone for a week or two to see what you thought
    Pipesub likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for the info everyone.
    F5 shuffle may have to be it I think.

Hopefully that person trying to sell it for AUD $2500 dies of a horrible form of cancer, essentially mimicking what he is in life, that would be some nice justice

I might try and contact Billet Box and see what they say, worth a shot to see if they can hold two or something, it probably wont work but can never hurt to ask I guess.
    Crisscross and Hoffer like this.

General Colin Powell

AVF Regular
    ERGH!

F5 shuffle would have to take place at midnight......

General Colin Powell

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    ERGH!

F5 shuffle would have to take place at midnight......
    That's why atmistique is a viable option but that convenience costs.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast