AVF Regular

VS rDNA dies after 5 mths

To my horror I pulled out my VSrDNA after putting it down for 1 hr and nothing it won't fire up the atty. it shows stealth mode but I have done everything according to instructions to unlock it and it stays locked.

If I press -+ it gives me read out that atty is locked. Any combination of buttons suggested doesn't work. Even lressing 5 times it locks and pressing again, it unlocks but won't fire. Blue light comes on as well.

Checked battery, changed, replaced, changed again, charged with USB....nothing.

Over $200 for a mod that dies after 5 months just hurts.
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

AVF Regular
    And I suppose the Guarantee has run out. With the paint problems of the mini SX & VS release problems it makes me wonder about these supposedly top quality mods.

AVF Regular
    I feel for you. (and know the feeling myself)

Go back to mechs mate... no more tears.

AVF Regular
    Have you swapped the coil, I have a DNA40 clone that would function normally but wouldn't fire, turned out it was the atty.
    Beyond Vape Silo Tank - VF Clone

AVF Regular
    And thats why mech mods will always be king.

AVF Regular
    That's a bummer, they're not cheap, and seem to have too many flaws.
    Although a lot of owners would say you were lucky to get 5 months out of one.

AVF Regular
    Had mine for 6 months old now and it has copped an absolute hammering, the paint job is not looking too good but I haven't had any of the other problems with it. Mine definitely appears to be an exception to the rule though and who knows when it will eventually fail.

AVF Regular
    My VS DNA30 main fire button died about 3 days out from the warranty date (3 months) ... Can't remember the email exchange with VS but the end thought was "why bother" - nice looking device, but overly complicated for what it needs to do (IMO!)

AVF Regular
    Hey cc, what are you going to do with it? If it's a paperweight, I could have a look at it for you? Maybe bring it tomorrow? No promises but my Dad always said, you can't always fix things, but you can always out it back together broken.............

AVF Regular
    My first one shit its self with the screen glitch and got fixed, now it wont charge. Luckily it's still under warranty and there just sending me a new one.. I feel your pain mate, never again am I paying top $ for a prototype mod.
    I would contact vs and talk to them, cant hurt to ask?