Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By arth_d

Thread: Advise on tanks / mini box mod

AVF Regular

Advise on tanks / mini box mod

Hello all, Im looking to upgrade from an kanger emow kit. I've been looking to get into a mini box mod so I can carry it around easily with a single 18650 battery. I have been looking at the ipv mini v2 and a new tank. I've seen you can buy pre made occ coils for the subtank or rebuild coils if I would like to have a go at that. Are there any other tanks that can do that? Also is this new temp control a great must have feature? because I've heard there's an ipv d2 coming out. Should I wait for the new model and as for tanks what would you guys suggest? I have a brand new never used Atlantis I guess I could uses And maybe wait for new ones to come out because I've been told subtanks can only go to 30w. I don't really know what resistance coils I need, I'm not to worried about blowing huge clouds I just want something a bit more powerful to get more of a kick. Thanks

AVF Regular
    Get a gizmo 24 v2 mod with an extension for 18650. You can use your atlantis or subtank. In 18650 or 18500. No need for all this adjustable electrical mumbo jumbo. Just more stuff to break.

If you insist on VV and temp control you could look at a XVOstick. Probably the smallest 18650 regulated mod but its pretty pricey but worth it i think.
    Last edited by arth_d; 06-06-15 at 06:00 PM.
    Joe_1835 likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Basardo did a good review of the Kanger SubBox Mini Kit. Here's the link: Taste Your Juice | Can I Taste Your Juice?

AVF Regular
    I actually had that in mind too I've seen the tank and box for like $50 pretty cheap my freedom smokes has a 15% off for new customers and cigabuy has $8 off for orders over $70 asked fasttech to price match as they say they do but they gave me the runaround for a week. Just don't know if it's worth waiting for this new temp control or is it just a new gimmick

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe_1835 View Post
    I actually had that in mind too I've seen the tank and box for like $50 pretty cheap my freedom smokes has a 15% off for new customers and cigabuy has $8 off for orders over $70 asked fasttech to price match as they say they do but they gave me the runaround for a week. Just don't know if it's worth waiting for this new temp control or is it just a new gimmick
    Myfreedomsmokes has a 40% of coils coupon at the moment. Maximum of 2 packs per coil/resistance. Code is JUNE40COIL
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    There 15% off for new customers NEWMFS15

AVF Regular
    Could someone help me with which what batteries I should get it has to be 18650 imr over 20amps is that right?

AVF Regular
    Samsung 25R, LG HE2 or HE4, Sony VTC4 or 5.
    Last edited by Vapetoomuch; 06-06-15 at 10:29 PM. Reason: replied to wrong post-removed quote