Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Evolv's dna 200w thoughts?

AVF Regular

Evolv's dna 200w thoughts?

This news really makes me happy, as much I love the yihi chip boards some part of me will always prefer the evolv chip sets... here's to hoping that the product doesn't suck...im buying it anyway as soon as it comes out

Taste Your Juice | THE CAT’S DNA IS OUT OF THE BAG…
    Last edited by IvanDOTJ; 13-06-15 at 03:08 PM.
    subohmies likes this.

AVF Regular
    Don't worry, yihi won't be too far behind (or for all we know ahead)
    CompLyfe or no lyfe.

AVF Regular
    Just wondering how high it can go on a 1s battery. Read it can handle 3s this thing. Thats as much voltage as my rc car. I feel 3s is overkill for an ecig. It would be massive.
    Cant the dicks just make a 30 or 40 watt kick for mech mods instead. That goes to 0.5 ohm. Then id be happy.

AVF Regular
    1kW diesel powered temp-variable setups going at 0.01 Ohm aren't too far away I think?
    Might as well wick your fence and throw a bag over it hehe

AVF Regular
    At the end of the day all this shit it to not smoke ciggies. I think people sometimes have to remember that.
    Really if 40w doesnt satisfy people i think there is something wrong with them and maybe they should get on the weed or eccies. Not that i have a problem with them. But they are obviously looking for more.
    Last edited by arth_d; 13-06-15 at 04:37 PM.
    JV321 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by arth_d View Post
    At the end of the day all this shit it to not smoke ciggies. I think people sometimes have to remember that.
    Really if 40w doesnt satisfy people i think there is something wrong with them and maybe they should get on the weed or eccies. Not that i have a problem with them. But they are obviously looking for more.
    I find it more of a hobby now and it's much cheaper than some hobbies out there.

p.s vape at 80w+ all day

brb gotta wind up to 36guage 10 wraps so I can vape at 40w and under
    Last edited by Filfa; 13-06-15 at 05:41 PM.
    patm80 likes this.
    CompLyfe or no lyfe.

AVF Regular
    40w really?:/ I think it's very subjective, you can't honestly say that everyone should be satisfied at 40 w otherwise get into something else coz everyone is different. The world doesn't work that way mate...
    patm80 and Filfa like this.

AVF Regular
    https://cloud9hemp.com/

AVF Regular
    But 200W really. It will be like sucking on the end of a muffler.
    If you were still smoking it would be like putting 4 malborough reds in your mouth in the same time and lighting up. Im sure no one used to smoke cigs like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by IvanDOTJ View Post
    40w really?:/ I think it's very subjective, you can't honestly say that everyone should be satisfied at 40 w otherwise get into something else coz everyone is different. The world doesn't work that way mate...
    Last edited by arth_d; 13-06-15 at 06:50 PM.

AVF Regular
    But 200W really. It will be like sucking on the end of a muffler.
    Hahaha! Definitely will be like that, its like bathurst in your bedroom
    but some people just like the idea of having more just in case... I personally won't go over 120w on some atty's and certain builds, but having that extra power is just good in imho. But again, some crazy cloud chaser is probably gonna utilize the whole 200w and win comps... whatever floats their boats.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast