Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Vapor Flask and Vapor Shark....... Thoughts??

AVF Regular

Vapor Flask and Vapor Shark....... Thoughts??

Vapor Flask by Vapor Shark DNA 40 - Mechs / Mods - Advanced

The ergonomic design and impressive performance of Vapor Flask have made this unique mod a favorite amongst vapers. Now Vapor Flask and Vapor Shark have worked together to redesign this mod from the ground up. We are very proud to present Vapor Flask by Vapor Shark! In typical Vapor Shark fashion, new and innovative features have been added to take this dual battery mod to the next level. Improved features include a large screen with stealthy dimmable capability. The new rubberized finish adds a modern look and comfortable feel. Additionally, the days of waiting hours upon hours for your device to charge are over. Zip Charging has been added to decrease charging time by a whopping 350%. Vapor Flask by Vapor Shark is innovation at its finest. When two industry leaders come together the result is nothing short of amazing.
    akef38 likes this.

Mods: ProVari 2.5 Satin Black + ProVari 2.5 Zombie I + ProVari P3 Satin Silver + Sigelei 100W (PLUS) + Vapor Shark rDNA40 + Kanger Subox + Yihi 350j M Class + eVic-VTC Mini

Tanks: Kanger Sub Tank Mini + Vertex v2 RDA + Velocity RDA + Lemo V1 + Lemo V2 + Lemo Drop + Goblin Mini + Aspire Triton + Uwell Crown + OBS T-VCT

AVF Regular
    I purchased a VS dna40 latest version from a forum member a few days ago.This was a present to me for my 2nd year vaper anniversary . I have been using it every day and i am really impressed with the outcome. It definitely does what it's advertised to do.
    Worth it's money for sure. I have ordered the zip charger for it and i should have it in a couple of days.
    Love my Provaris, but this is also impressive One of if not the best box mod i have tried 10/10
    Al
    Crisscross and hun113 like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by akef38 View Post
    I purchased a VS dna40 latest version from a forum member a few days ago.This was a present to me for my 2nd year vaper anniversary . I have been using it every day and i am really impressed with the outcome. It definitely does what it's advertised to do.
    Worth it's money for sure. I have ordered the zip charger for it and i should have it in a couple of days.
    Love my Provaris, but this is also impressive One of if not the best box mod i have tried 10/10
    Al
    Good on ya Al, how are you anyway buddy?
    Yes I agree with you, had two VS rDNA40 since dec last year, if i remember they are the longest mod I've used, both mine the paint are still in perfect condition as I baby them and skin them also.
    Only today I sold one of it to my sister and got myself the Esquare DNA40, preety much the 2 batts sold me.
    Have you tried any nickel build Al?
    akef38 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hey hun, how r u mate? , I'm good bro, as good as possible. Yeah i bought a couple of days ago from here on the forum, it was a present to myself for my 2nd year anniversary off the stinkies !! . I'm really impressed with this mod. To tell you the truth, i think it has a quicker response when you hit the fire button, there's no 'lag if you know what i mean. Iv'e been using one of my subtanks for now. I haven't gone down the path of nickel building as yet, what's your impression on nickel ? are you happy with it, and what are the differences man ?
    Al

AVF Regular
    Yup definitely no lag with the evolve dna40 chip. Sold one and got the esquare also with evolve dna40 chip.
    I hardly use nickel these days for a few reasons

Pros with nickel are flavour is cleaner and crisper IMO and no dry hit if build correctly.
    Cons finicky to build coil but you'll get used to it and first toke doesn't produce much vapour as i only vape at around 10W.
    Yes i can increase the wattage but I'm a creature of habit, once I'm used to something I don't like changes lol.

But i will definitely go back to nickel now that I have the esquare which uses 2 18650 batts and also when work load eases in the next couple of months. Right now just can't be bothered.
    akef38 likes this.

AVF Regular
    hehe, sounds like me, when your on a good thing ,,,, stick to it lol

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hun113 View Post
    Good on ya Al, how are you anyway buddy?
    Yes I agree with you, had two VS rDNA40 since dec last year, if i remember they are the longest mod I've used, both mine the paint are still in perfect condition as I baby them and skin them also.
    Only today I sold one of it to my sister and got myself the Esquare DNA40, preety much the 2 batts sold me.
    Have you tried any nickel build Al?
    Sorry for the hijack but what are your thoughts on the esquare (size, weight, durability etc) vs the vapor shark I have the rdna40 but love the look of the esquare..

AVF Regular
    I just bought a vs rdna40 for the second time of the classies and havent put it down since i got it. Its a great performing little mod. I see you guys talking about the esquare and am also interested on your experiences with it as far as size and weight go. The double 18650 sound like a great feature but does it make it bulky?

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I got a vs rdna 40 with the bigger screen built in zip charging towards the start of the year. It's my main mod I use every day love it! Though I don't use the usb zip charging I charge my batteries outside of the mod therefore I am unsure if I have the bugged screen or not.

Only downside with it is the paint job it is nice but can be easily chipped and scratched (even when using a shark skin) and when screwing on your tank. Also noticed it chips easily where the magnetic plate comes on and off to replace the battery.
    Also the battery indicator on the dna board is a pain, at first it wasn't so bad but slowly as the months go by it gets worse and worse. At first it was showing full. 3/4. 1/2 and 1/4 recharge.. though now as time has gone on its slowly becoming full then 1/2 then charge and sometimes its been showing 3/4 and recharge.

AVF Regular
    it's about time evolve listened to their beta testers/customers and considered putting a clone chip in their DNA mods ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast