Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By btobw
  • 2 Post By NateGL

Thread: Looking for a new tank advice

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Looking for a new tank advice

Hey all, Currently looking for a new tank.

I'm using an aspire atlantis loving it but it eats through my juice soooo fast with the 0.5ohm coil. I also have a Silo tank that I use with the BVCoil's though I find it lacking in airflow that I always put it down and go back to the atlantis.

Basically what I am after is a tank with the airflow of the atlantis (wide open setting) but ability to use the 1.6-1.8ohm BVCoils.. Any ideas?
    PS: I've never tried rebuildables as I'm lazy as hell in making coils and putting in cotton :P

I don't really trust myself cutting out a larger airhole in the silo tank, and because I use a VS rdna40 I'm not sure it will have enough power to run the 1ohm coils they now offer (even with the 1ohm coil will it still eat through the liquid like the 0.5ohm coil I currently use?).

I know there are restriction in the amount of airflow I will get from the normal bvc due to size compared to the subohm bvc

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by NateGL View Post
    Hey all, Currently looking for a new tank.

I'm using an aspire atlantis loving it but it eats through my juice soooo fast with the 0.5ohm coil. I also have a Silo tank that I use with the BVCoil's though I find it lacking in airflow that I always put it down and go back to the atlantis.

Basically what I am after is a tank with the airflow of the atlantis (wide open setting) but ability to use the 1.6-1.8ohm BVCoils.. Any ideas?
    PS: I've never tried rebuildables as I'm lazy as hell in making coils and putting in cotton :P

I don't really trust myself cutting out a larger airhole in the silo tank, and because I use a VS rdna40 I'm not sure it will have enough power to run the 1ohm coils they now offer (even with the 1ohm coil will it still eat through the liquid like the 0.5ohm coil I currently use?).

I know there are restriction in the amount of airflow I will get from the normal bvc due to size compared to the subohm bvc
    I cottoned onto the davide tanks by anyvape. Put a protank airflow control on the base (I don't) but you can and use aspire BDC or BVC coils.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Hmm just had a look on aspire site and saw this Aspire - Aspire Triton ... looks like their will be a 1.8ohm coil this might be the answer I've been looking for hopefully it will still have the high airflow of the atlantis tank, with the non juice hungry subohm coil. Will have to keep an eye on this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by NateGL View Post
    Hmm just had a look on aspire site and saw this Aspire - Aspire Triton ... looks like their will be a 1.8ohm coil this might be the answer I've been looking for hopefully it will still have the high airflow of the atlantis tank, with the non juice hungry subohm coil. Will have to keep an eye on this.
    They are quite attractive. Would be interested in your thoughts if you get one.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    NateGL, have you entered the giveaway comp that Aspire are running on here?
    Aspire triton tank--giveaway from aspire
    Browny likes this.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    NateGL, have you entered the giveaway comp that Aspire are running on here?
    Aspire triton tank--giveaway from aspire
    Na I haven't I doubt I would have a chance at winning anyways as I have no where to post it, not sure If I would be allowed to do a quick write up history of my experience with aspire on this forum just for that comp. Mod might view it as spam to get the tank. Though I will think about it.

Just had a look thought you posted to official aspire site, didn't realise it was a post on this forum will def look into it! cheers
    Crisscross and btobw like this.