Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Eleaf, istick 50w tank recommendations/ advice please

Question Eleaf, istick 50w tank recommendations/ advice please

Hi guys
    I have a few Eleaf, istick 50w's and a number of Kangertech Pro tank-11's. If i forget and leave it in my pocket the watts go up I take a puff and bam the atty blows and of course it tastes like burnt crap. Then i get the no atty message.

the replacements i currently have seem a bit longer than the original protank-11 atties (??) What do you recommend to go on top of the Istick 50w's? I have a heap of protank-11 containers so i guess i would prefer to replace the little stick thingys but if there is a better alternative then please let me know.

Also where's the cheapest place to get them?

I hope this makes sense.
    Thanks for reading.

Cheers,

Jord

AVF Regular
    Lemo 2.......................
    disley likes this.

My iStick 50 died with a stuck in fire button, however have you tried locking the watts? Hold the up/down buttons together.

Thanks Byron. I've just done that but have gone through a number of coils so I still need to buy the coils. Just not sure what size or where to get them.

Cheers,

Jorden

AVF Regular
    I use a Lemo, Lemo 2 and Zephyrus on mine. Zephyrus is a great match for it in my opinion.

Oh mine jumps wattage/volts even if it is locked sometimes. Its like you can lock the wattage then accidentally switch to volts mode and its unlocked again. Doesn't matter running those setups on it though.
    Last edited by EnFlaMEd; 24-06-15 at 09:21 PM.
    jorden0069 likes this.

AVF Regular
    If you're sticking with over 1 ohm coils, im a big fan of the nautilus bvc 1.6 and 1.8 ohm coils, used in the nautilus, nautilus mini and Silo. The silo is my fav out the box but ive now drilled out my airflow hole in the nautilus so thats now my go to. The mini looks weird on the istick, diameter is too small.
    jorden0069 and disley like this.
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly

AVF Regular
    If you have a silver 50w then I find the Lemo 2 and the Delta II were the perfect fit/match

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    disley likes this.
    Current Mods
    • Triade DNA200
    • Therion DNA75
    • Broadside
    • Noisy Cricket V2
    • Punto Zero
    • Kimech
    • USV-L

Current Attys
    • Monster V3
    • Squape X
    • Kayfun V5
    • Reload RTA
    • Goon
    • Goon v1.5
    • In'sane
    • Hadaly
    • Tricktank Pro
    • Tokugawa
    • CSMNT
    • BMI Nova
    • Icon
    • Pulse 22
    • Narda
    • Flave 24
    • HAKU!!!

AVF Regular
    Do yourself a favor and throw out those protanks and just get a nautilus or a silo. And pick up a few bvc coils for it...your vaping experience will be so much better...Aspire Nautilus Mini (BVC Coil) - Vape Street Australia
    disley and Sol y Sombra like this.

AVF Regular
    Hahah I just read through the above comments and was like "wow I agree with the guy that said the Nautilus BVC coils are great, and he even drilled out his nautilus like I did... And he thinks the nauti mini looks weird on the istick... oh wait... that was me..."
    Gotta stop having multiple small windows that dont show me the poster and the post!
    But yeah my rec stays at the nautilus with a drilled out airflow, very easy to do, I think its about 1/8 of an inch.
    If you are going sub-ohm, I'm currently using the new Subtank Plus, but it sticks out a bit as the radius is pretty big. From memory my Atlantis and my Kayfun v4 look great. Just re-started my use of the kayfun and I'm remembering how badass the thing is.
    rohin7 likes this.
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly

Jay
    AVF Regular
    ....with Goblin (from Fasttech)......... Works a treat, looks sweet

Note: $$$ saved is not true as I now spend it all (plus more) on vaping gear

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast