Suggestions for a new box Mod - replacing a Vamo

Hey guys. I'm in the market for a new box mod. I'm travelling soon and my Vamo has become quite unreliable.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a decent box mod around 50 watts? I haven't really ventured into the box mod sphere so I'm very much a newbie. I'm looking to spend ~$150 for the set up.. including or excluding the clearomizer.

I would also like suggestions for whom to buy it from.. I'm not very experienced with vendors either.

Cheers!!

Ted

AVF Regular
    Ill theow in the easy solution, istick50 and nautilus. Way under your budget but it is small, reliable, good capacity and charges via usb so yoh dont have to carry batteries/chargers.
    I do like the look of the jedi 50w box though.
    Pretty much every vendor has the istick and nautilus.
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly

AVF Regular
    If youre on a budget and time isnt an issue, use fasttech. If not, go with pretty much any aussie vendor
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly

AVF Regular
    I got a vaporshark RDNA40 I might be willing to let go of. Large screen, Two silicon skins (green and black), comes in box etc. Has the latest version of the Board with atty lock for temp mode. No issues whatsoever, letting go only because i took delivery of my Esquared DNA40 today.

Let me know mate.