Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By TonyK
  • 1 Post By Fatman

Thread: Blaaa... Sx mini M Class box Mod has been cloned!

AVF Regular

Blaaa... Sx mini M Class box Mod has been cloned!

$75 U.S. and supposedly uses the same chip as the original one - Yihi 350j chip
    Pfft..

AVF Regular
    Yihi = China Company
    China = Clones

Are you surprised? c:

I saw them around a month ago, almost tempted me to buy one
    CompLyfe or no lyfe.

AVF Regular
    Hmm, the yihi chips go for about the same $.
    May buy a clone just for the chip & a few other bits & bobs then chuck the rest & build the 'mech look' tc mod I've been planning in my head.

Provided the chip is genuine. .....
    Fatman likes this.

Super Moderator
    Havent seen the M-Class clone yet ... but if its anything like the S-class one that everybody got all excited about a month or so back and was on pre-order at GB and FT and got pulled due to "not meeting specs" its certainly NOT a Yihi chip for that price ... The one thread I saw where someone actually got one it was RTS because it autofired straight out of the box and had a menu NOTHING like a Yihi

Sometimes you gets what you pay for , and that roll out proved it nicely lol
    Big Kahuna likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Why would you support China and their copyright infringement ripping off legitimate companies?

Given that most electrical products that come out of China, especially in the 'clone' department are liable to cost you a hand.

It's quickly fabricated shit designed to **** over a genuine company trying to make a living.

Sent from the future by cellular boner.
    Leadership is solving problems.
    The day soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you stopped have leading them.
    The have either lost confidence that you can help them or concluded you do not care.
    Either case is a failure of leadership

General Colin Powell

ProVari V2.5 Zombie Edition, Innokin iTaste 134, Aspire Nautilus (BVC) with Brushed Steel Assay Tank, Kanger AeroTank Mega