• 2 Post By Fractal
  • 2 Post By Guvna
  • 1 Post By ssstahly
  • 1 Post By Fractal

Thread: Hana DNA 30 Clone Vap*rking$

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Hana DNA 30 Clone Vap*rking$

Hi All,

looking for feedback (good or bad )on this Hana dna30 clone and the seller service.

would this be wasting $$ or worth ago.

wonder if i could rework it with an authentic chip down the track?

http://www.vaporkings.com.au/review/...3/category/18/

thoughts ??
    Last edited by Guvna; 26-06-15 at 03:17 PM. Reason: add link

AVF Regular
    An authentic Hana modz DNA 30 isn't a whole lot more
    CompLyfe or no lyfe.

Quote Originally Posted by Filfa View Post
    An authentic Hana modz DNA 30 isn't a whole lot more
    any suggestion where from ?

AVF Regular
    If those are the same Hana clones that have been going around for ages (I'm guessing they are, going off the guys prices relative to the rest of what he's stocking), without any changes to the chip I would recommend passing. The clone DNA chip is a bit buggy.

Most notable is the massive firing delay (the screen must start up before it will fire every time it dims). Also, fixed 510 centre pin is a pain (and the threads aren't the most durable on it either).

If you're just after a case to slap a genuine DNA chip in to, you'll be scraping epoxy out of the damn thing for a while beforehand (that's if they didn't cross thread the back plate screws putting it together in the first place). Better off grabbing a fake empty clone case (they used to be on fasttech, but not anymore. Probably still around on other large chinese marketplace websites though...).

Or you could just put up a "WTB Chana 18650" in the classies, and I bet you could get one here a hell of a lot cheaper than $90 (if you really have your heart set on one).

Also - that vendor does not appear competitively priced (even at their "discounted price").
    Fatman and Northerner like this.
    These things.

I have some things.
    I vape them.

Quote Originally Posted by Fractal View Post
    If those are the same Hana clones that have been going around for ages (I'm guessing they are, going off the guys prices relative to the rest of what he's stocking), without any changes to the chip I would recommend passing. The clone DNA chip is a bit buggy.

Most notable is the massive firing delay (the screen must start up before it will fire every time it dims). Also, fixed 510 centre pin is a pain (and the threads aren't the most durable on it either).

If you're just after a case to slap a genuine DNA chip in to, you'll be scraping epoxy out of the damn thing for a while beforehand (that's if they didn't cross thread the back plate screws putting it together in the first place). Better off grabbing a fake empty clone case (they used to be on fasttech, but not anymore. Probably still around on other large chinese marketplace websites though...).

Or you could just put up a "WTB Chana 18650" in the classies, and I bet you could get one here a hell of a lot cheaper than $90 (if you really have your heart set on one).

Also - that vendor does not appear competitively priced (even at their "discounted price").
    Fractal, thanks for the honest feedback,this is why I come to aussievapors, think ill give it a miss.

still lookin for a solid device with all the user friendly (lazy) functions.
    probably get myself another istick for goin out but want somthin nice for use at home.
    so many options everywhere I look, can afford to spend abit once tax refund arrives so just sussin out lots of options.

in regards to the chip being 'buggy' I keep reading the same for the auth evolve dna40.

have really liked the vaping so far so at some stage ill be upgrading for sure.

guv
    Crisscross and Fatman like this.

AVF Regular
    Not in need of peoples issues

AVF Regular

Hana DNA 30 Clone Vap*rking$

Or get a VS dna30. I've been pretty impressed with it.

http://www.vaporshark.com/advanced/close-out-sale-items
    Fatman likes this.
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ssstahly View Post
    Or get a VS dna30. I've been pretty impressed with it.

Close Out Sale Items - Advanced
    The Vaporsharks are really worth looking at - especially at that price.

I'm still rocking a Vaporshark rDNA30 (the bigger 18650 version) as a work banger. It's a very solid mod, nicely built (ditto for the smaller one), and mine has been consistently reliable. It's comfortable, easy to use, and just plain ol' does what it says on the tin (without making a damn production out of it).
    Browny likes this.
    These things.

I have some things.
    I vape them.

AVF Regular
    Vaporkings also have a dna40 Hana (clone box but genuine chip) for 114. If you're gonna pay that much for a clone box and a clone dna30 chip you might as well get the legit dna40 chip for a few bucks more