Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Northerner

Thread: Any New Tanks Better than Squape(r)?

AVF Regular

Any New Tanks Better than Squape(r)?

I have been using the squape all day every day for at least 7 months, and although I have no problems with it, I am itching to try something new but haven't seen anything that seems up to the task.

I have got a few of the sub ohm latest craze pre-made coil atties but the really don't come close. Is the Kayfun V4 comparible.
    Any suggestions welcome.
    Cheers

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”
    Bill Hicks 1961-94

AVF Regular
    Only really the Rose V2 is in the same league imho.
    Pipesub likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks Mate

Any aussie vendors carrying it

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”
    Bill Hicks 1961-94

Vapesphear caries Eden Mod products but they are out of stock. You could email Ben to see what his plans are for restock or special order.

AVF Regular
    Get a stumpy version. The full size is a bit top heavy and doesn't hold much more juice to make it worth it.

Might be worth putting a WTB in the classies here if you want one...
    Last edited by Northerner; 27-06-15 at 08:03 AM.

AVF Regular
    KF4 is comparable in some ways, but obviously quite different in some too. It really depends on what qualities of the Squape shine for you.

I love the KF4, and have been using one daily for the last 7 months, as you have the Squape, but honestly, it's not the rba revolution some were hoping for. If you know what a KF3.1 is like, then you'll know what the KF4 will be like. Both are much better than the KFL in my opinion, but the only advantages of the 4 over the 3.1 are the easy top filling, ability to run much lower ohm builds, and ability for larger air flow and lung hits (if you're into that).

Maybe check out the Erlkonigin, which is also an excellent rba.

AVF Regular
    Cheers Kaoself,
    Squape is rediculously easy to build and holds 5mL, although it doesn't like being filled that much, and fairly indestructible. Heaps of airflow choices. I'm all about easy.
    I looked at the Rose V2 last night but it looks a bit fiddly for me including needing base to tighten/ loosen. Top fill is of interset though, so KF4 is still top choice. I will suss out the Erl tonight on the tube as well.
    Thanks for the suggestion.

Bill Hicks 1961-94