Recommendations for a 0.7-1ohm build

Currently using an ego one 1ohm coil 1000mah + 18mg ejuice (may need to dilute to 12mg soon).
    I mostly vape when I'm on a night out and the biggest thing for me is form factor. I love the small size of the ego one, though on a long night out (9 hrs+) the ego one just doesn't have the battery nor juice capacity for me, especially so if my friends are trying out my PV as well.

I've been thinking of going a mech build with a single 18650 as 2500mah would be plenty for me, though I'm a bit lost on what sort of an atomizer to pair it with. Form factor being important for me I've looked at dripping atomizers such as the troll RDA though there's limited information on ~1 ohm builds in these things. Am I going to have a decent time dripping at ~1 ohm or am I better off going with an RTA?

Any advice would be much appreciated
    Cheers

AVF Regular
    I don't think you want to be dripping while you are out so that either means you buy a squonk mod as the juice is fed up from the bottle in the mod to the dripping atomiser. For your use I would have recommened the Joytech Egrip Oled which costs about $60au & about $10 for the rebuildable head but I would say it last for 8 hours but 9 might be pushing it. Review here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY0SBCq_ESA
    18650 mech mods with an atty on top are quite long for discrete vaping when you are out.

AVF Regular
    one thing u could consider is getting a second ego one battery?

otherwise as rodbam mentions above a tank with an 18650 mod will be quite big

another thing to consider is a gizmo mech - clones are now available - tho u will still have to do a bit of research re what tank to use

24mm Gizmo V2 Style 18650 / 18500 Battery Aluminum Mechanical Mod with 510 Thread Support 24mm Atomizer-26.60 and Free Shipping| GearBest.com