Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: gonna try some Dripping... RDA Advice?

gonna try some Dripping... RDA Advice?

Heya guys and gals

Im want to try my hands in dripping. i currently have a Magma but i mainly just use it for testing flavors as i always get leaks out the airflow holes

just wondering what people recomend for an RDA at the moment?

single and or dual coil builds... im not a mad quad coil guy trying to immitate a smoke machine at the clubs

any advice is muchly appreciated

cheers

Ryan

AVF Regular
    For testing builds i like a little micro coil in one of fasttechs super cheap rdas. Ill find the link when im at my computer but they are a couple of dollars and if you drill out the air flow a bit (the metal is really thin so its easy as) its a good little dripper that has post holes for easy building.
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly

AVF Regular
    $5.55-$5.55 Lethal Style Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - Black

these are on bargain sale at folcalecigs at the moment - airflow comes from the top so very leak resistant

AVF Regular

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by avtek View Post

these are on bargain sale at folcalecigs at the moment - airflow comes from the top so very leak resistant
    +1

Have not seen 1 leak from mine.
    Tara likes this.
    Last cigarette, 11:00 AM 11th March 2015.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by avtek View Post

Hey Avtek,
    Just wondering what the flavour is like on these, with the airflow coming from high up wouldnt it mute the flavour? I base this on nothing at all, just trying to think why they have them high up.
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly

AVF Regular
    im hoping hoofprint will chime in to answer - ive only used it briefly and i didnt notice any drop in flavour - i love the design cos i hate it when drippers leak thru the airholes - some of them even leak when you tilt it back to take a vape lol - anyway the one above from focal looks like the exact same package as the one on ft which i have - maybe go thru the reviews and discussions there.... https://www.fasttech.com/products/2084000

AVF Regular
    Well, stick to your magma and practice till you don't get any leaks... try to not over drip...

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by IvanDOTJ View Post
    Well, stick to your magma and practice till you don't get any leaks... try to not over drip...
    Its not just a matter of practice and over dripping with the Magma. It leaks if you tilt it slightly and its also a PITA having to unscrew
    every time you want to access the deck. Flavour is really great but IMO its not a nice enough vape to be worth the hassle and I think
    it would get really annoying if you were to try and use it all day.

Ryan and Ben the Lethal is a very good RDA in all departments. The flavour is great but you have to build it a certain way to get the
    maximum benefit. You need to build it so the coils are sitting up high and right under the airflow holes. I don't know where you got the
    idea that airflow from the top mutes flavour. Top airflow attys produce excellent flavour....especially the ones with a small chamber

Obviously I also recommend the Lethal

Some other great RDA's are the Veritas and Aeolus. The Veritas might be a bit difficult to build on if you are new to all this though.
    Last edited by Tara; 09-07-15 at 01:30 AM.
    J_B_86 likes this.

AVF Regular
    I went through a dripping phase for a while, used to love the magma but I used to just use it on a cheap hana clone so I didn't need to worry too much about getting juice all over it. I need to try the Lethal at some stage, the only reason I've held off is that I very rarely drip, I'm just too lazy these days. When I do occasionally drip (usually only when I have a really nice juice that I want to savour a bit) I always reach for the Veritas. I haven't even tried dual coils in it because I've found a single coil has been more than satisfying but I'm sure it would be great with dual coils if you want things to be a bit more intense. Its a bit more tricky to build as Tara said but with some practice it becomes really easy and its another one that won't really leak unless you try to put a huge amount of juice in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast