Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By Fatman
  • 3 Post By Crisscross
  • 2 Post By wedgtail

Thread: Sigelei 75W TC Mod - Anyone with a review/feedback on this device?

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Sigelei 75W TC Mod - Anyone with a review/feedback on this device?

Hey Y'all.

Was wondering if anyone has their hands on a Sigelei 75W TC mod box yet?
    Would like to know any Pros/Cons about the mod as I am very interested in buying one of these...

I gather that it would be a quality box mod being Sigelei...
    SMOK M80+ or Sigelei 75W? Heard some negative stuff about the SMOK M80+ so lloking to buy the Sigelei 75W TC.
    Appreciate any feedback/Comments.
    Cheers.

Super Moderator
    I will admit I haven't had one in my hand , but my past experiences with mod quality and longevity will always steer me towards Segelei over Smok .. just too much water under the bridge with consistently not great stuff from Smok
    At the risk of being called "elitist" lol .. I would save my pennies and grab a SX-mini M-class ... its probably gonna outlast 4-5 Smok or Segelei's and give you a lot less drama?

That said ( and the punishment bared for saying it ) I would probably hold off and pay a small premium to get it off a local dealer , at least that way you have a better chance at customer service ?
    I kinda treat all ordered from China Mods with the thought , "can I afford to lose that amount of money on the hope I get a goodun?" This doesn't stop me ordering something I really want to try, but its a mindset you need to adopt IMO to go that path ...

( let the stoning begin )
    D1git, CCVaper and nicoandlaughter like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    I will admit I haven't had one in my hand , but my past experiences with mod quality and longevity will always steer me towards Segelei over Smok .. just too much water under the bridge with consistently not great stuff from Smok
    At the risk of being called "elitist" lol .. I would save my pennies and grab a SX-mini M-class ... its probably gonna outlast 4-5 Smok or Segelei's and give you a lot less drama?

That said ( and the punishment bared for saying it ) I would probably hold off and pay a small premium to get it off a local dealer , at least that way you have a better chance at customer service ?
    I kinda treat all ordered from China Mods with the thought , "can I afford to lose that amount of money on the hope I get a goodun?" This doesn't stop me ordering something I really want to try, but its a mindset you need to adopt IMO to go that path ...

Thanks Fatman. Was considering the SX Mini M-Class (Paying more for something that will last me a lot longer & with all the super doper functions TC etc)...
    Maybe I will take your advise & save to buy the SX Mini....

So you know how long the battery will last on the SX Mini? I vape all day long so I guess 1/2 day or so with 1x 18650 battery? (there is an extention pbattery pack but seems to look quite dicky!).
    Cheers.

Super Moderator
    Hi Box .. its kinda like how long is a piece of string lol ... battery life is of course gonna be determined by how much you vape , and at what power you vape at ... I am a "tootle puffer " most of the time (under 12W mainly) and a 2000mA 20R battery lasts me pretty much a full day as in 16+ hours Its usually no drama to carry a spare 18650 in yer pocket if you are going a bit harder or sub-ohming , I use a silicone sleeve like

To make sure there is no accidental shorting
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/1425/10011148/1957000
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Hi I use a silicone sleeve like this

The purple one is better
    gtadmin, Fatman and Darth_Vaper like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Batteries in mine will do around 8 hours vape time at 40 jules in temp control mode just keep an eye out in august in the classies you never know your luck
    Fatman and CCVaper like this.
    I Squonk therefore I vape

AVF Regular

Not a stoning, but, I used to think this, ansd also was prepared to pay more to support local shops but I have had pretty bad support form local as well as over seas vendors, and if it is in OZ but a different town, I reckon it may as well be overseas.
    I wish it was the case, that you buy something and if there is a prob they fix or replace it. With-out the buyer wearing extra postage or other costs. Or wasting loads of time pleading your case. But it is not. Maybe a store you can walk into is better, but that is not my experience in most cases. Not just talking about vaping gear either. Music gear, home appliances, whatever. After sales service is commonly very bad IMHO.
    When I get good support I tell everyone who asks. When it is bad I do too.
    Oooops, Rant over.
    Last edited by LimeB; 14-07-15 at 04:34 AM.

Excellent!..
    WHata great idea (the sleeve for the battery I mean). Didn't know they existed!! LOL.

What r your thoughts on the Vaporshark rDNA40 over the Sigelei 75TC? Just found out that the rDNA40 is a really good mod.
    Sorry for all the questions. Just trying to find the right one so I don't need to buy another one..*yet anyway*
    Cheers.

Hi Box .. its kinda like how long is a piece of string lol ... battery life is of course gonna be determined by how much you vape , and at what power you vape at ... I am a "tootle puffer " most of the time (under 12W mainly) and a 2000mA 20R battery lasts me pretty much a full day as in 16+ hours Its usually no drama to carry a spare 18650 in yer pocket if you are going a bit harder or sub-ohming , I use a silicone sleeve like