Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mario

Thread: VP4 or VC4 or something else?

AVF Regular

VP4 or VC4 or something else?

So I've searched the forums, and please forgive me if this question has already been answered. Ive also searched google, but all Im getting at this stage is more confused.

I am in the market for a new charger, bear in mind that I already own two LUC V4's, but am thinking about a charger that also does ni-mh and ni-cd batteries, hence the title question.

Or, given that I already own dedicated Lithium Ion chargers, maybe I should just get a dedicated ni-mh/ni-cd charger?

Your thoughts and opinions please
    Mods~ VamoV2(PIFed),V5(x3(2 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Istick 20(Dead),30(x2(Both PIFed)),50(Dead),40TC(x2(1 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Vapor Shark rDNA40(Sold), DNA200(Traded), Flask V2.1(Sold)*IPV D2(x2(1 Dead, 1 Sold)),4S*eVic VT(x2(1 Dead, 1 PIFed)),VTC(x6(2 PIFed)*Sigelei 150W*Smok X-Cube II(Sold)*YiHi SX Mini M Class.*Wismec DNA200(x3),RX200(Sold)*eLeaf Pico, Pico Squeeze(x4)*CoV Wraith*Mechs ~ Genuine Phenom The Beast PVF Edition*Stingray X(x2)*Nemesis(x3)*King*Le Petit Gros(x3)*Kato*Black Hawk*Abaddon

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I don't have a vc4. But I have the VC2 and I do prefer a t over my LUC V2 and D2.
    Although all 3 are really and equally good, the VC2 gives the mah that goes in the battery and that's handy imo.
    Danyel Geelong likes this.
    An expert is someone who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing!!!