Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Within 2 Days, 2 Dead 50w Isticks

AVF Regular

Within 2 Days, 2 Dead 50w Isticks

Both of my 50w isticks have now died within a couple of days of each other. Both suffering the same problem. Take a couple of vapes and it turns off and will not turn back on unless plugged into a charger first, then repeat. It's a bugger as I needed one of them for the meet on Sunday.

Now left with the eVic VT and a 30w Istick. Will look at building a higher ohm build to use an RDA with the 30w I think.

One is out of warranty (assuming 3 month) and the other a gift from an Aussie vendor. So can't/don't want to chase a replacement.

Fortunately I am getting some money come in now, although not much at the moment, I won't be buying another 50w. Was thinking another eVic and pick up Sunday, but W&W are out of stock. Thinking of getting one without tank as they really aren't very good, even with the CLR ti coil. Thought of running a Delta II tank with the ti coils, might be better, any comments on these tanks? Chasing flavour mostly.

Hate hate Isticks now.....
    oxey likes this.
    Last cigarette, 11:00 AM 11th March 2015.

AVF Regular
    If you're not looking for anything with TC (i.e. not another evic) then perhaps look at the Jedi 50W. It's cheaper than a 50W but similar specs. Only thing is you'll need some 18650 batteries.
    bank likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleraf View Post
    If you're not looking for anything with TC (i.e. not another evic) then perhaps look at the Jedi 50W. It's cheaper than a 50W but similar specs. Only thing is you'll need some 18650 batteries.
    And a charger. Which makes it too much to purchase ATM. Looking for something with inbuilt charging.

AVF Regular
    This is why everyone should learn about and own at least 1 mech ! like learning to drive a manual shift car, might not do it much but you can if you need to.
    Altered1 and Tara like this.
    *I Use Clones*

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cams View Post
    And a charger. Which makes it too much to purchase ATM. Looking for something with inbuilt charging.
    Hmmmm that kinda limits the choices then. So there's:

the new iStick TC 40 (yet to be proven at all reliable).
    The Aspire ESP 30WATT MOD.
    The Innokin CoolFire IV MOD.
    SmokTech xPro M80 PLUS MOD (V6).

Maybe a couple of others

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sludge View Post
    This is why everyone should learn about and own at least 1 mech ! like learning to drive a manual shift car, might not do it much but you can if you need to.
    Been considering a mech mod. But one thing I am unsure of. Control of power, volts. Is it controlled by how much charge is in the battery and are they around 3.7v?

AVF Regular
    The jedi has inbuilt charging. You would still need an 18650 battery though.

AVF Regular
    Been considering a mech mod. But one thing I am unsure of. Control of power, volts. Is it controlled by how much charge is in the battery and are they around 3.7v?
    Yep controlled by the charge. Full battery starts about 4.2v then drops down.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bank View Post
    The jedi has inbuilt charging. You would still need an 18650 battery though.
    Nice colours too. It gets on my maybe list.

AVF Regular
    Nice colours too. It gets on my maybe list.
    Yep they look real nice. It's on my list for when my istick 50w dies. I believe they're also coming out with a TC version which looks identical

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast