Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By Big Kahuna
  • 1 Post By Big Kahuna

Thread: Wooooooooohoooooooooo

AVF Regular

Wooooooooohoooooooooo

My brand new VaporShark rDNA 40's arrived today.

The beautiful large screen variant with replaceable batteries.

**** me they really do look and feel nice in your hands. Couldn't fault it. The magnetic battery door is nice too, smooth to move when you want but stays put.

I'll try get some photos up later for you all with the Silo Beast sitting atop.

Big shout to Victory Vape, excellent service and communication. Not to mention, even bothered to take the time to have a lovely email chat during the day yesterday too. Couldn't recommend them higher!

Still waiting on that crazy expensive Kabuki tank (takes nautilus coils) with the P3 thread to sit atop my P3 Stealth (yeah, I went the extra mile for a little more black haha) that should arrive Friday.

Photos will be up soon!

Paul
    Leadership is solving problems.
    The day soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you stopped have leading them.
    The have either lost confidence that you can help them or concluded you do not care.
    Either case is a failure of leadership

General Colin Powell

ProVari V2.5 Zombie Edition, Innokin iTaste 134, Aspire Nautilus (BVC) with Brushed Steel Assay Tank, Kanger AeroTank Mega

AVF Regular
    Last edited by Big Kahuna; 21-07-15 at 07:01 PM.
    steve.c likes this.
    The day soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you stopped have leading them.
    The have either lost confidence that you can help them or concluded you do not care.

General Colin Powell

ProVari V2.5 Zombie Edition, Innokin iTaste 134, Aspire Nautilus (BVC) with Brushed Steel Assay Tank, Kanger AeroTank Mega

AVF Regular
    Second photos and kabuki

General Colin Powell