Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Innokin Disrupter Inno Cell

AVF Regular

Innokin Disrupter Inno Cell

What do people think of this new two part kit. I love modular type vaping gear that you can mix and match.

My first thought was that it was quite expensive in the first instant but I suppose the advantage is the replaceable batteries are very good value.

50W Innokin Disrupter InnoCell VV/VW Kit - 2000mAh

Any thoughts.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Super Moderator
    Black & black sounds the go, XX

Depends on the dimensions I guess, the smaller the better for me. Has all the usual features it appears ...
    Crisscross likes this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

Super Moderator
    I think its a great concept and if innokin keep their promises and have larger capacity batteries in future it would certainly be warranted ... its a good little step in getting li-po technology and allowing it to be user changeable ... its a mini MPV without the fixed battery woes ... nice power range for those who want up to 50W good size clear screen , in fact I think the only drama with it will be for uber fussy peeps being a little let down by its ability only to step in 0.5W increments ..

All in all I reckon its a winner , and will appeal to people like yourself Criss who love a good colour match play opportunity

( P.S. a little bird tells me these will be available in Aus pretty soon HoV *cough cough)

oh and GT 89mm X 48mm x 22 mm battery and body together So quite compact still
    gtadmin and Littleraf like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Super Moderator
    So 1/2" taller and a tad wider and thicker than an eGrip

Written on 21st Century papyrus ...
    Fatman and Littleraf like this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    So 1/2" taller and a tad wider and thicker than an eGrip

Written on 21st Century papyrus ...
    and bigger than a box of matches
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

AVF Regular
    I agree that it's a little expensive as a kit but I think the flexibility it could provide in the future with different sized batteries or new feature control unit (add TC or some such) it can be a definite winner. Especially if they start using it as quasi standard for other mods meaning you only need to buy the control unit but can reuse the battery packs.
    Fatman likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    What do people think of this new two part kit. I love modular type vaping gear that you can mix and match.

My first thought was that it was quite expensive in the first instant but I suppose the advantage is the replaceable batteries are very good value.

50W Innokin Disrupter InnoCell VV/VW Kit - 2000mAh

Any thoughts.
    Hope its okay to write this here.?but its actually here in Australia at ivape.com.au
    it works out to be $72 all up...thats the mod, the cell and the appropiate charging usb cord.
    i think they look awesome and trying to justify why I NEED it lol
    Oh yeah not sure if its been mentioned but the * cell** is $22 from the above store and is good for 300 charge cycles...
    hope this helps and plz delete if ive done wrong..
    cheers Dee

Super Moderator
    As long as you are not the owner or work for ivape you can link .. if you are associated with them , THEN its naughty !

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    As long as you are not the owner or work for ivape you can link .. if you are associated with them , THEN its naughty !
    No Fatman no association with them or any vape store just google...cheers
    Crisscross and Fatman like this.

AVF Regular
    Am I missing something? What is the point of a removal cell if the cells aren't sold seperatly as well?.....or are they?
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast