Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Recommend me a Rebuildable please

AVF Regular

Recommend me a Rebuildable please

Been vaping for ages (years in fact) but havent really kept up with whats been going on (everything moves so fast in the vape world)
    So, Ive been using a provari with carto tanks for years now and was very happy but the tanks are getting harder to find so I dived in and bought a KayFun V4 clone a few months ago.
    I am now fed up with the leaking etc, I do however enjoy the flavours from this KFv4 and the ease of build.
    I have ordered a Goblin v2 but now I am worried that this wont work on my Provari version 2.
    Would anybody recommend anything different? Or will the Goblin be fine for me?
    Thanks in advance.
    Cheers
    Andy
    JuiceWhore Sig

AVF Regular
    I'll be keeping an eye on this thread, I would like to have a go at this also but have no idea where to start.

AVF Regular
    I should also add: I am not looking for sub ohm, the KFv4 Im using at the moment is running at 1.5ohm
    Oh and Im a mouth to lung kinda guy
    Last edited by Andy; 26-07-15 at 10:57 AM.
    shaneo likes this.
    JuiceWhore Sig

AVF Regular
    The goblin is fine but you can also try billow v2.
    or go the trusty o'l squape r

AVF Regular
    Does the Goblin take 510 style tips ?
    JuiceWhore Sig

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Yes.
    The goblin is a bit of a pita the build on but it's full flavour country and completely worth it.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    If you're willing to spring money for a good atomiser I'd recommend the Rose V2. Exceptional. It's the only tank atty I use anymore... Max airflow is 2mm but you can choke it down as tight as you like and the air control actually stays in place. The build is a little weird at first, but once you've done it once it's a cinch. After filling you need to open the air right up and blow the excess juice out or it gurgles. Such a simple thing but so many have been put off by this. It's just 2 drops that seems to get in the bottom of the ceramic after filling, dunno how.

Might snatch up a clone first to see if you like it before laying out money for a real one... (or just keep using the clone if you are so inclined)

Squape r as suggested by Ivan is also a good pick.
    Snidely_Whiplash likes this.

AVF Regular
    I actually prefer the Goliath to the Goblin. I only have the first version but I really enjoy the vape on that. I think the fact that
    you can access the deck without having to empty the tank is also a great thing....especially for those new to building.

I haven't tried the Billow but have heard good things about it.

AVF Regular
    Have a look at one of these mate. If yr proficient at building a Kfun then could be right up yr alley. Not sure where in stock though
    https://youtu.be/eqSbmtJA848
    And you wont need a bionic eye to find the screw heads..😊
    bugzme likes this.

AVF Regular
    Kayfun Lite, Kayfun 3.1 (might find second hand? much better than KFL), Kayfun v4 (genuine), Squape, Rose, Erlkonigin. All have excellent flavour and are great devices. Obviously I recommend the genuine atty and not a clone. Though of course you can find excellent clones as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast