Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: tough cheap mod

AVF Regular

tough cheap mod

Umm so I am shopping around for someone at the moment .. problem is being around vaping too long gives you too many choices ...and so I have jumped in here hoping someone can narrow the choices a bit

Looking for a mod that would go through about as much abuse as a tradie would put it through .. and more probably cause it would live in bags full of crap.. their budget is not high and they are looking for something simple plug and play pref but any will do if thats not an option .. but it would have to be tough wearing .. has gone through a few mods over the last year .. egos, chana, mvp and i dont know what else

no mechs please ..

Any ideas would be very appreciated

Thanks in advance
    Crisscross likes this.
    ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelagainstthemachine View Post
    Umm so I am shopping around for someone at the moment .. problem is being around vaping too long gives you too many choices ...and so I have jumped in here hoping someone can narrow the choices a bit

Looking for a mod that would go through about as much abuse as a tradie would put it through .. and more probably cause it would live in bags full of crap.. their budget is not high and they are looking for something simple plug and play pref but any will do if thats not an option .. but it would have to be tough wearing .. has gone through a few mods over the last year .. egos, chana, mvp and i dont know what else

no mechs please ..

Any ideas would be very appreciated

Thanks in advance
    RATM what sort of vaper are they and what is going on top of the mod.
    Is battery size an issue and do they need fancy functionality or versatility or is it just to get through the day and have something better at home.

Is style an issue ie tube vs box and would they consider basic mech with kick.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    One of those heatvape defender minis maybe if its gonna be mixed up in a tool bag. Pretty dam solid

AVF Regular
    They are a simple vaper using areotanks and other disposable types (they dont really care as long as its a vape and has been known to switch back to the stinkies when didnt have access to their mod so a vape is a vape to them )

Battery should last as long as possible bc access to plugs is not always available and days can be long ... 6am - 10pm some days and later

They dont care about the look .. just functionality and ease of use .. maintenance and any research into the how the thing works in all honesty would be minimal...

Dunno if they would consider a kick .. will ask .. with the mechs the complaint they have had was that they dont hit hard enough is all

Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    RATM what sort of vaper are they and what is going on top of the mod.
    Is battery size an issue and do they need fancy functionality or versatility or is it just to get through the day and have something better at home.

Is style an issue ie tube vs box and would they consider basic mech with kick.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."

AVF Regular
    Awesome thankyou!

Quote Originally Posted by Stomp View Post
    One of those heatvape defender minis maybe if its gonna be mixed up in a tool bag. Pretty dam solid
    Stomp likes this.

AVF Regular
    The other thing to consider is just a regular 1300 twist with a collar to stabilise the clearo and then a hard case lanyard or cigar case. Cheap as chips have spare if anything goes wrong. SS to make it cleanable.

AVF Regular
    Thats a good idea too .. will get onto them today and make em buy both the heatvape defender and twist as a backup .. think I have collars and lanyards floating about so will dig em out for em

Thanks again .. I just get so washed up in choices sometimes in this recommending thing to others I get my self confused

The other thing to consider is just a regular 1300 twist with a collar to stabilise the clearo and then a hard case lanyard or cigar case. Cheap as chips have spare if anything goes wrong. SS to make it cleanable.

AVF Regular
    RATM

I saw these the other day and I am going to get a couple for hubby to throw around. They are on super special (14.64) and if you buy through their new app you also get 20% or normally with the AVF coupon 10%

40W Vision iNow Battery - 2000mAh
    Last edited by Crisscross; 26-07-15 at 12:39 PM.

AVF Regular
    Lol omg .. ok strike the egos (have bookmarked and will pass it on ) .. seems like a better choice then the egos as spare .. they dont last long .. and in their hands have a habit of shorting out with the abuse

Hopefully these two will do better for them

really crisscross ....thankyou very much appreciated

RATM

I saw these the other day and I am going to get a couple for hubby to throw around. They are on super special and if you buy through their new app you also get 20% or normally with the AVF coupon 10%

40W Vision iNow Battery - 2000mAh

AVF Regular
    I got a Gatling mod recently for $50 - simple 30W mod - no bells and whistles, but has all the usual safety features.... just no menu system - up and down is all you get.

The thing is SOLID ! dropped many times, keeps on keeping on. takes 18650 and has a usb port

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast