Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By thunderlips
  • 1 Post By thunderlips
  • 1 Post By gtadmin
  • 2 Post By rodbam

Thread: Egrip style with 18650 and temp control.

AVF Regular

Egrip style with 18650 and temp control.

I would be fairly keen on such a thing.
    I saw this after a quick Google search.

2015 yiloong Pinocchio box mod 40 watt TEMPERATURE CONTROL with 3ml inside tank and single removable 18650 battery, View Pinocchio box mod, Yiloong Product Details from Jiangmen Yiloong Industrial Co., Ltd. on Alibaba.com

It says it uses Nautilus coils. It even has a spring loaded drip tip that hides away
    A rebuildable RBA base would be nice.

Last edited by thunderlips; 31-07-15 at 12:35 PM.
    Fatman and jheltonau like this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Looks good but...... long but.......... I would like a removable drip tip (which would increase juice cap to 6ml).

AVF Regular
    I hope we see more mods like this & we might end up with a perfect Egrip type mod. I have been looking at this Luckbox luckbox - search result, Shenzhen Cigfly Technology Co., Ltd.which has a large (I think about 7ml) removable glass tank. It doesn't have TC just temp protection but for about $40au looks like a good buy.
    The one you linked to looks very good using the Nautilus coils & removable battery.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rodbam View Post
    I have been looking at this Luckbox
    Yes, 7ml, that's more like it.

The one I linked to is larger than an egrip but holds less juice.
    All it really needs is a larger tank, removable drip tip and a rebuildable base and I'd be all over it.
    And since I've been using and rebuilding CLR coils recently I would have preferred they use those. Maybe asking a bit much now
    rodbam likes this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by rodbam View Post
    I hope we see more mods like this & we might end up with a perfect Egrip type mod ...
    eGrip was/is successful because of it's diminutive size
    rodbam likes this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    Yes the size of the Egrip did seem just right but with the hopeless CS coils & getting the RBA to not leak made it a bit of a pain but it does vape great with the RBA. Although my Oled one has been performing great with the RBA for the few weeks I've had it but I'm not confident it will be as good in summer when the juice thins out. I would like a bit bigger size for a bigger battery & maybe more juice capacity. By not having a tank sitting on top gives a lot of room for improvements without it looking too big. There must be a size that ticks most of the box's & is still considered smallish.
    I'm not asking for much, just a perfect mod:-)
    gtadmin and jheltonau like this.