Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Best Subohm Tank? Best priced SOT?

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Best Subohm Tank? Best priced SOT?

As per the title. I recently got an aspire Atlantis but heard they weren't all that compared to today's, so what's everyone using and what would you recommend? Money is well and truly an object, so I'd like to know if I could, your best and/or cheapest Sub Ohms please.

Sent from my Tab2A7-10F using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    It's a personal thing. What one might think is best, another will not. I quite like the Smok range of sub tanks. Kanger tanks are very popular as well.

Which one should you buy? I can only suggest you have a look at what is availble and see what you like the look of. I would suggest getting a tank that has a rebuildable RBA coil though. Just in case you decide to go that path.
    Last cigarette, 11:00 AM 11th March 2015.

AVF Regular
    It really comes down to personal preference I reckon, ive tried the atlantis and atlantis v2, herackles, delta 2 but the one I like the most is the updated version of the kanger subtank mini but that's just me... but at the end of it all, ill always go back to dripping...

AVF Regular
    Also, when weighing up your options - don't forget to look into the options with replacement heads (namely types of head available, and how much they are. It kinda feels like more and more manufacturers are making tanks as loss leaders these days!).

Even if you plan on going RBA deck only - heads are still great to have around for a lazy day.
    eteach likes this.
    These things.

I have some things.
    I vape them.

AVF Regular
    I have 3 Atlantis, 1 atlantis V2, 2 kanger subtanks, a herkles, a triton and an ego 1 mega.

As already said, the choice comes down to personal taste, but not only; i have found that certain juices taste better in one tank than another and finding it the right combination is easier said than done, IMO.

I made sure that most of my coils are in fact interchangeable excpet the kanger which are in only good with other subtanks. The Herklas, triton and atlanti, take all the same coils.
    If you are like a lot of us, you may vape different juices during the day, so it suits me to have a few tanks filled with various juices.

Since about a week, I have gone back to basics, that is, every now and then I get my nautilus out and vape away on that, and loving it.

As far as prices go, they are all about $30 to $45.
    Last edited by CCVaper; 03-08-15 at 06:03 PM.
    disley likes this.
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

AVF Regular
    I'm about to receive a Triton, but have sub ohmed on subtanks, atlantis v1, Lemo 2 and on drippers, but my favourite so far is the Subtank plus (full size). great capacity, good pre built coils and I love the rba section.
    I like the idea of the triton, because I'm an avid nautilus used, and the triton has the option for 1.8ohm coils, and is top-fill.
    As said above though, personal preference means a helluvalot.
    Good luck
    Peace, YNWA
    Benj

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' - Bill Shankly

AVF Regular
    Definitely personal preference and comes down to your own choices such as:
    RBA, Coilheads, or both
    Top Fill or bottom fill
    Juice Capacity
    Air-flow

Personally I have 3 go-to favourites. Delta 2, Lemo 2, and Subtank Mini (V2)

Delta 2 is my favourite but sometimes I can't be bothered getting a needle tip to refill
    Subtank Mini is the easiest to refill and use
    Lemo 2 is excellent but sometimes it springs a leak when refilled incorrectly

AVF Regular
    It also depends on whether size is a factor. If you're after 22mm, there are a lot more choices than 18mm. I've used the Ego one Tank and Subtank Nano in 18mm. I prefer the Subtank, as its much easier to fill, holds more liquid, and easier to see how much is left. I've got a couple of Smok Atta's arriving shortly, I'll do a quick review on it compared to the other two

Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus vntosissimis exponebantur ad necem.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for that, I have learned the term "loss leader" today. I have long known the concept, but did not know the name for it.

So can anyone supply a list subtanks, and their respective coils or of alternatives ( good ones) to the coils for tanks other than the genuine ones from the manufacturer of the sub ohm tanks?
    Eg, Sources of coils for say Atlantis, Subtank, Triton etc, that are as good or better than the originals, at a good price?

Quote Originally Posted by Fractal View Post
    Also, when weighing up your options - don't forget to look into the options with replacement heads (namely types of head available, and how much they are. It kinda feels like more and more manufacturers are making tanks as loss leaders these days!).

Even if you plan on going RBA deck only - heads are still great to have around for a lazy day.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Uwell Crown, top filling and hits like a dripper with high VG liquids.

Image0002.JPG
    Last edited by Ardy; 14-08-15 at 04:31 AM.
    "I love coffee in a cup, little fuzzy pups
    Bourbon in a glass and grass"-Tom T. Hall

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast