AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Authentic aeolus v2 pro 18k gold plated by syntheticloud

I am thinking to get the Aeolus V2 from Vaporate.com.au, wondering has anyone try to order from their site and to be honest, how are they?

I just came across this site when searching for the V2 as there wasn't many that I can find that are selling this product on the net in Australia. (Seriously dont want to spend extra on international shipping when they're offering free shipping domestically!).

I am not a newbie of vaping though have not tried to order from Australia online store of those vaping products, can anyone give me some suggestion on them?

AVF Regular
    Good choice. The Aeolus V1 was a great RDA. I would also love to get this one.

I haven't used them....or heard of them actually, but from a price standpoint (if shipping is free) they work out a few dollars
    cheaper than buying from Syntheticloud Hope someone else can give some feedback on the actual vendor.

If you use Paypal you are at least covered if something does go wrong.

AVF Regular
    Im pretty sure vapestreet.com.au have them in stock.

yea I love the v1 so much, no leaking but best flavor with a simple build, I rate it 10 out of 10

Thanks for the info IvanDOTJ, guess I might just go for vaporate.com.au as they are selling them a bit cheaper compare to vapestreet.com.au

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by iGary View Post
    Thanks for the info IvanDOTJ, guess I might just go for vaporate.com.au as they are selling them a bit cheaper compare to vapestreet.com.au
    Edit - Scratch that , both in Aussie $$
    Last edited by LimeB; 04-08-15 at 05:58 PM.

AVF Regular
    anyone have a problem with the v2 when its shorted regardless whatever build u throw in ?

AVF Regular
    I personally disliked this atty. The centre pin was long and irritating on mechs, the blue orings were crap, the airflow control was a pain, the high centre post forces you to wind coils the other way and the device really didn't have anything about it that made it better than any of my other drippers. The heatsink was pretty cool but no where near redeeming enough feature for me.
    I sold mine after a week

Thanks for all the replies guys. Appreciated.!

To be honest, I have the same feeling as Northerner when I first received the v1, I was thinking it might end up being on the ebay.

However, after couple builds I tried, I've realized the design and functionality of this atty is not a joke. In fact, I love it more than my dotmod v1. Thanks for those two holes on that atty it leaks like crazy when it is in my pocket, but the Aeolus, not only gives me the best flavor but also no more juice smell all over my body. (Personally I prefer single coil as I am lazy as hell)

Now, no matter the staple staggered fused, one 5 wrap 0.8 flat wire or 26 kanthal build, it vapes like in heaven. No joke. And I can finally understand why all I read is the pros of it on Instagram or the net. However I also need to give credit to both dotmod and trinty's drip tip that I put in. Not simply looks good but vapes really well.

All in all, I was surprised by this atty.