AVF Regular

Goblin Mini - anyone using it ?

Hi all,

Has anyone tried this out, it looks good from what I've seen online. I'm not fussed about reduced capacity or bottom fill with this one, plus I vape at lower wattages.

I would love a smaller tank, without compromising flavour. The vaping bogan vid on youtube has made think of getting this bad boy or a goliath, previously was thinking about an aqua v2 clone, rose v2 clone or billow v2 (currently using billow v1).

Cheers,
    Nev

AVF Regular
    I got mine over the weekend and have been using it ever since. Great flavour, nice air flow, great vapour, small form.
    As with all rtas it does have a few cons though.
    Tiny fill hole next to 510 on the base. It's a ***** to get wicking right. You can't leave your wick above the channels or all your juice will leak out through the air flow, specially putting it down on its side. You have to get a tiny bit of wick down the channels, that seems to fix it.
    Only holds 3ml.
    If you can live with thecons its a great little tank.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Yeah its good. Since you vape at lower watts you wouldnt worry abput spitback as much. The spitback at higher wattages is a bit of a biach, my mate uses tc mode and works like a dream.

There are a few things I really dont like about, the drip tip provided gets heated quickly. The fill method is not my favourite, you have to have a tool with you when you fill. And the 510 drip tip adaptor is bad - ie doesnt sit well and doesnt cater for a few of my press fit drip tips.

Goliath v1 and 2 are great at high wattages

AVF Regular
    I also have one and find its a great little atty bar the fill hole. It actually holds 3.4ml which does me a day. I also use silica, cut off very short. Short enough so you can just screw the chimney piece straight on with out it catching on the threads. i only single coil it at around 1ohm, so I need to use the silicone grommet with the molded steel cap on it. Zero leaks, nothing. And thats lying down too. For the price it wks well. It does condensate a little underneath but not enough to be a concern. When I first had it I was putting wick into the top of the channels and was dry hitting a bit. Since Ive been trimming it very short and keeping it away from the channels, its working fantastic

AVF Regular
    Cheers for that - this may be something then I'll go for. With spit back yep not an issue at lower wattages. The 510 adapter is a concern as it seems I may need to put on another drip tip (if the one supplied is getting hot).

If anyone is considering selling their goblin mini - I've put a WTB post WTB - Goblin Mini (posted or pick-up)

AVF Regular
    Keep in mind too the adapter they include with it is not very tight, infact its quite loose.It comes off in yr pocket, bit of super glue wud prolly fix it
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Stomp; 06-08-15 at 01:56 PM.