Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Aspire triton vs nautilus

AVF Regular
    I think the Silo mini uses the Naut BVC coils, too. Could be a good option?
    mrs308hjute likes this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    I'm looking to get another MTL tank for more pre made coils.
    I never tried the endura 1.5ohm coils but I read the good reviews.
    So what's the opinion on nautilus coils vs endura?
    1ynne likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I am using the Nautilus mini with the 1.8ohm coil, with a Target Mini. As my first mod, I love it compared to the old e-go.
    MTL so I have it set at 15w on the tightest draw.
    Very easy to use, refill and replace coil. Much better flavour than the old set-up.

AVF Regular
    So now im confused the vika is a clone of the kabuki(60$ on vika website ). And the on on fastek is a clone of that am i correct. Otherwise how could you justify 60$ us v 10$ aus for the same thing. Not that im selling it or anything its going to my dad as a xmas present as well as a new mod as he is a loose mtl. That is after i have a crack at it :/

AVF Regular
    I had a crack at the endura t22 that i got for my step mum. The flavor is good pretty hot vape enough clouds and a very tight draw. The old man uses a kanger nano with airflow turned half down is a loose mtl with a 1.2 coil in it. Although with the airflow closed its probably tighter than the endura 1.5 coil. I probably prefer the kanger as u can open it up and have a tight dtl as well if u want to both no leakage problems.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    I think the Silo mini uses the Naut BVC coils, too. Could be a good option?
    The Silo mini uses the Aspire BVC coils not the Aspire Nautilus BVC coils.

AVF Regular
    I started with the endura 18... as a recently stopped smoker.. it worked.. but it a HOT vape with tighttttttt draw and I was pleased to move beyond it ... the nautilus coils in a silo... were just a breath of fresh air for me after that starting experience..better flavor.. better air.. cooler and I still now really like a silo/nauty with 1.8 coils... got rid of the endura... its a great starter.. but... not for me long term
    AllyP and Danny76 like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ynne View Post
    I started with the endura 18... as a recently stopped smoker.. it worked.. but it a HOT vape with tighttttttt draw and I was pleased to move beyond it ... the nautilus coils in a silo... were just a breath of fresh air for me after that starting experience..better flavor.. better air.. cooler and I still now really like a silo/nauty with 1.8 coils... got rid of the endura... its a great starter.. but... not for me long term
    That's the full size Silo a Lynn? It gets confusing with the Silo using Nautilus coils & the Silo Lite (mini) using the non Nautilus BVC coils.
    I was going to recommend the Endura T18 for new vapours because of the positive reviews but you finding it a bit hot is a worry.
    1ynne and Danny76 like this.

AVF Regular
    Luvvvv the full size Silo.. yep nauty coils and triton mini coils... Steamery did restock all Silos a few months ago.. min.. normal and sub ohm beasty.. lol .. I am a tootle puffer and I like cool.. low wattage vapes and the silo just introduced me to a whole new world of flavor ! now I am rebuilding.. well I am sad to say the Digiflavor Siren GTA has just given the Silo a nudge off top spot lol
    Last edited by 1ynne; 11-12-16 at 08:12 PM.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    The mini nautilus if a flavour freak and the air flow is decent on its most open setting. I also have the triton mini and i love it for MTL vaping and occasionally DL vaping. If you like a MTL vape with big airflow then the triton mini is probably a better choice. The 1.8 ohm claptons for the triton mini work great in the nautilus mini too. Seems to improve the flavour even more. So yes the triton mini may be more versatile due to its ability to sub ohm vape aswell as having good airflow, but the nautilus mini would have to be one of the best flavour tanks at low wattage on the market.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast