Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Looking for a new mod (80-130$ approx)

  1. #1
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    33

    Looking for a new mod (80-130$ approx)

    Hi Guys,

    I am looking to spend around 150-200$ on my next vapemail order and was wondering what Mod I should upgrade to.

    I am currently using a Innokin Coolfire IV 40W but want to get a mod capable of higher watts as I am going to be using RDAs and Crown tanks on this new mod.

    I will probably be ordering from Vapeking.com.au if that helps but am open to purchase elsewhere if their are better deals for us Aussies

    Currently my order consists of:
    2x Uwell Crown tanks = 70$

    So I have around 80$-130$ to spend on a Mod box. Going from this and looking for technology that will stay prevalent in the future I came across the Joyetech E-vic VT express kit which offers 60W of power and TC. (http://www.vapeking.com.au/joyetech-...w-express-kit/)

    Would you guys say it is more worth it to spend big once rather than going in baby steps where I will eventually look to buy something more powerful like a Sigelei or something like this:

    iPV3 Li - 165w Temperature Control Box Mod [Free Express Shipping!] | VapourEyes

    That is upgradeable to 200W and also offers TC as an option. Really am quite stumped for what to buy as of now but looking to make order soonish.

    Thanks.
    Dhufish likes this.

  2. #2
    Nut
    Nut is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Townsville, QLD 4811
    Posts
    147
    Why not get the new Sigelei 75w TC. Its $100, has TC and still relatively high wattage. Win, win!
    Depends on how high you are planning to push the wattage in the future though I guess.
    If you do want higher, I think there is a Sigelei 150w box for sale in the classifieds.
    D1git and Vaporific like this.

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    757
    also check this before buying the Evic eVic-VTC Mini - Joyetech

  4. #4
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Nut View Post
    Why not get the new Sigelei 75w TC. Its $100, has TC and still relatively high wattage. Win, win!
    Depends on how high you are planning to push the wattage in the future though I guess.
    If you do want higher, I think there is a Sigelei 150w box for sale in the classifieds.
    Sounds like a good idea to go with the sigelei at 75w but there's nne avaliable at vapeking. I have some store credit on this site so I wish to use up more than 150$ to get free express shipping.

    I'll have a look at the classifieds thanks!

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    493
    You could go mech. Then you don't have to worry about technology being superseded in the future and can pump out as much power as your battery allows.

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Baw Baw Shire
    Posts
    586
    Get the iPV3 Li, enough said.
    δΣx

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    South West (WA)
    Posts
    1,015
    Hi 3rd Earth,
    I was about to make a thread along the same lines asking for tips on a new mod. Hoping you don't mind if i jump in here as well ?

    In regards to the Evic TC mod you linked i bought one from there and its fantastic imo, great battery life, 5w to 60w, Temp Ni, Temp Ti and a solid weighty build to it.

    Today my Aspire ESP30w messed itself up. After taking it off the charge i added my Nautilus tank and the first vape was really hot. I looked at the screen and it was at 30w and i hardly (twice) have used it at 30w so i go to dial it down to 15 where i like it and it wont move below 30w, the knob moves but the screen stays at 30w......Has anyone heard of this ? On any Mod ? and do you know fix for it ?

    So I need anther mod anyway and i'm happy to take advice from you guys and gals here.
    Note, would rather buy from an Aussie Vendor especially with the aussie dollar today pfft.

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    438
    Get yourself an IPV D2... This little mofo can put out some cloudz as well as works charms with any mainstream wire out there.
    disley likes this.

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    South West (WA)
    Posts
    1,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark View Post
    Get yourself an IPV D2... This little mofo can put out some cloudz as well as works charms with any mainstream wire out there.
    Oh wow i like that !

    Cheers.
    Dark likes this.

  10. #10
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark View Post
    Get yourself an IPV D2... This little mofo can put out some cloudz as well as works charms with any mainstream wire out there.
    I've seen these on vapoureyes but worried about the 75W being too little for the future low resistance builds and single battery is a bit of a killer, I like the longer battery life from dual battery mods.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dhufish View Post
    Hi 3rd Earth,
    I was about to make a thread along the same lines asking for tips on a new mod. Hoping you don't mind if i jump in here as well ?

    In regards to the Evic TC mod you linked i bought one from there and its fantastic imo, great battery life, 5w to 60w, Temp Ni, Temp Ti and a solid weighty build to it.

    Today my Aspire ESP30w messed itself up. After taking it off the charge i added my Nautilus tank and the first vape was really hot. I looked at the screen and it was at 30w and i hardly (twice) have used it at 30w so i go to dial it down to 15 where i like it and it wont move below 30w, the knob moves but the screen stays at 30w......Has anyone heard of this ? On any Mod ? and do you know fix for it ?

    So I need anther mod anyway and i'm happy to take advice from you guys and gals here.
    Note, would rather buy from an Aussie Vendor especially with the aussie dollar today pfft.
    Sure no worries On second thought I feel like the Evic TC mod wouldn't be worth it for me as I will probably chase higher wattage and a more sleeker look in the future.

    I was looking into getting this:

    Sigelei 150w TC - Temperature Control Box Mod - [Free Express Shipping | VapourEyes

    What do the others think? Would it be worth it just to get something that is high end so it will last far into the future?

    EDIT: just realised it doesn't charge through this either. Now deciding between the ipV3 Li and the sigelei 150W, any opinions?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cashy View Post
    Get the iPV3 Li, enough said.
    Any reason in particular? I read up about the iPV3/4 and it seems to say that they dont have the ability to be charged via micro usb which is a bit worrisome and inconvenient.

    It does seem like a good price at:
    http://vapoureyes.com.au/collections...ant=3589122436

    for the power and temperature control. And I really do like the look of it, looks nice and chunky but does the lack of microusb charging kill its convenience?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaoself View Post
    You could go mech. Then you don't have to worry about technology being superseded in the future and can pump out as much power as your battery allows.
    Not really interested in mechs as theres too much that can go wrong with them but I may just pick up one of the clones off fasttech a bit later for the shits and giggles.
    Last edited by 3rdEarth; 25-08-15 at 11:42 PM.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 11:49 AM.