Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By addappt
  • 1 Post By Scag

Thread: Delta 2 Ti coils

AVF Regular

Delta 2 Ti coils

PSA if you don't know already but the Ti coils don't contain that weird fibre stuff in them that the standard coils do. After seeing that video I pulled mine apart and it's all cotton inside. I'm paranoid about stuff like that lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    disley likes this.

AVF Regular
    Now tell us how they work please?

AVF Regular
    How are you liking them. Im using the ti coils atm and think they mute the flavour alot. Got it set to 450f 30-50 joules. What settings you using for them?
    disley likes this.

AVF Regular
    I have 2 Delta II tanks, with regular coils in them, which are pretty good for about a week, but lose the flavour after that.
    Not that they taste bad, just not much taste at all. They last a long time, and I add more concentrate to the e-juice to get the taste to return.
    I have two rba's which I still haven't used, because I'm not taking the store bought coils out until they stop chucking clouds.
    I was going to try the Ti coils, but was waiting for a review, do they make as much vapour as the original coils?
    Is it only the flavour you find different, not as good?
    Last edited by disley; 27-08-15 at 03:41 PM.

AVF Regular

Delta 2 Ti coils

I'm running Ti's at 500f with the fluid port open 2/3's at 45 watts. I find for the first 5-10 hits the flavour is great and it is warm the way I like it. After that the flavour tapers of quite a lot and it is a much cooler vape. Still good vapour production though. Not ideal but I have feeling it may be partially to do with my EVIC as it does the same with the stock tank. Although that is with Ti too so could also be Ti.
    The Ni200 coils definitely have a nicer flavour and a warmer vape which is strange as everything I read and watch says Ti should be hotter.

Might be temp control as well? I haven't been at this long enough and don't have enough toys to know.....yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by addappt; 27-08-15 at 04:05 PM.