Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By nikolous

Thread: Vaporflask by Vaporshark DNA40

AVF Regular

Vaporflask by Vaporshark DNA40

Hi guys

I've been using this mod for quite a while now and feel like it's time for me to do a review. It's my first review ever.

Design
    The design of the Vaporflask is something I've liked for a long time. But at ~$US300 I would never have sprung for it. Now that they've collaborated with Vaporshark, updated the chip, and dropped the price to under $US200, I knew I needed to get it.
    The Flask is comfortable to hold in either hand. Either I hold it in my right hand and use my index finger like a trigger finger on the fire button, or I hold it in my left hand and use the inside of my thumb to fire. Either way it's very comfortable and ergonomic to use.
    Having 2 18650 Batteries is also great for battery life with me having to recharge only once every 3-4 days.

Chip
    New DNA40 large screen. No issues with this chip, I haven't had any issue with any of my DNA40 devices though.

That's really it... Any questions I'll be happy to answer
    Fatman, disley and CCVaper like this.

AVF Regular
    Well done Nickolous a very good short & sweet review mate.

AVF Regular
    What happens to the rubber like finish after a couple of weeks? Does it peel of like the rdna ones? Coz vaporshark is known to have finishes that doesn't last long.

AVF Regular
    I've also got a Vaporshark RDNA that I was using daily for around 4 months. Not a single issue with the finish at all. I guess it depends on the user and how rough you are with the device? I don't throw mine around or scratch it everywhere so I don't see any opportunity for the coating to scratch off. My devices are either in my hand or on my desk