Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By hithere
  • 1 Post By Crisscross

Thread: Joyetech 510 cc

AVF Regular

Joyetech 510 cc

Has anyone used this? Are they ok for a beginner? I'm looking for a cigalike to give a friend who has to give up smoking and nicotine for a couple of months because of an operation. I think she would be more receptive to something thin like like the CC rather than an Evod or Ego One. I know LiquidVape has them with 280mah battery. Do any other Oz vendors sell them? Does anyone sell them with the smaller 150 mah battery(which my friend might prefer the look of)?
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hithere View Post
    Has anyone used this? Are they ok for a beginner? I'm looking for a cigalike to give a friend who has to give up smoking and nicotine for a couple of months because of an operation. I think she would be more receptive to something thin like like the CC rather than an Evod or Ego One. I know LiquidVape has them with 280mah battery. Do any other Oz vendors sell them? Does anyone sell them with the smaller 150 mah battery(which my friend might prefer the look of)?
    I am not going to be much help but I know that there are members here still using the e-roll. At least if you are going to go the cigalike route joytech are a solid brand. Use vapeassist to find the best priced Aussie vendor for them and maybe see if you can get a deal in postage. I generally start people off with ego 350mah batteries and evod or slim tanks. They are chubbier than cigalikes but very small and discrete.
    gtadmin likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    I am not going to be much help but I know that there are members here still using the e-roll. At least if you are going to go the cigalike route joytech are a solid brand. Use vapeassist to find the best priced Aussie vendor for them and maybe see if you can get a deal in postage. I generally start people off with ego 350mah batteries and evod or slim tanks. They are chubbier than cigalikes but very small and discrete.
    Thanks Crisscross. I actually have an e-roll. It's ok but I find it sometimes does weird things like suddenly taste burnt while there is still juice in tank and it only has a 90maH battery. I'll check out vapeassist and and decide between a CC and and ego 350mah.