Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By addappt
  • 1 Post By Daviet
  • 1 Post By disley

Thread: TFV4 thoughts from newbie

AVF Regular

TFV4 thoughts from newbie

Hi guys, I picked one of these tanks up this morning (thanks vaporeyes) and have to say it's amazing the difference from an ego one mega and Delta 2 to this behemoth. It pumps out the clouds! I know some of you are probably saying to yourselves "no shit Sherlock!" But it's hectic. After about half an hour of vaping I've done a tank of juice and 1/3 a battery on an EVIC VT lol.

So in saying that. Do you think it's possible to build this thing to work as an ADV?

I'm assuming TC should extend battery life due to to power throttling rather than it just pulling all 60w continuously?

I've been using 0.30 build titanium on my delta 2 and honestly with that build the flavour is quite a bit better than the TFV4. Also the battery barely moves. I get a few days to a charge and I Vape quite a bit on it.....well I did anyway. I have a feeling the Smok is going to be my go to if I can sort the build and battery out.

Top fill is so much easier and being able to see your juice easily is great. Even if it seems to disappear at a rate of knots.

The drip tip is a bit so so. It's fairly loose and I think the outer ring actually stops some of the flavour hitting your mouth even when the airflow is closed. I'm going to change it out I think.

Build quality is great and the RBA deck seems pretty generous. I bought it for this as I don't plan on buying coils.

All in all I'm very happy but I think I'm going to try and tone it down a touch to get some longevity from the battery and juice. Basically I've bought a Ferrari and I'm going to try and make it run on the same juice as a Prius
    disley likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    hey addappt i have a tfv4 and a vct pro using ni200 coils in both when i use either tank on my evic vt the battery life is horrid but i also have a snow wolf with high drain 18650 3000 mah batteries which i got from vaperise in newcastle and can easy get whole day from either tank using pre made coills snow wolf is fantastic tfv4 is a juice hog vct pro is alright on juice.
    addappt likes this.

AVF Regular
    The triple and quad coils are built for mega clouds, and will use heaps of juice and power.
    Let us know how you go with the RBA, you should be able to get a reasonable battery life, and use less juice with a single coil.
    addappt likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by disley View Post
    The triple and quad coils are built for mega clouds, and will use heaps of juice and power.
    Let us know how you go with the RBA, you should be able to get a reasonable battery life, and use less juice with a single coil.
    Really if I build the same coil as on my delta then the battery life should be the same right? Or am I missing something?