Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Titanium Wire

AVF Regular

Titanium Wire

Hi Vapesters! I just wanted to ask where everyone is getting their Titanium wire from? I had some pre built Ti coils, but I want to build my own. I assume its like Kanthal A1, I have searched for food grade Ti A1 but there were so many options including jewellers wire. Also what gauge is everyone using, I have read 26 & 28g are popular?

Thanks in advance. BBG
    JWH and Black Betty like this.

Mods: ProVari 2.5 Satin Black + ProVari 2.5 Zombie I + ProVari P3 Satin Silver + Sigelei 100W (PLUS) + Vapor Shark rDNA40 + Kanger Subox + Yihi 350j M Class + eVic-VTC Mini

Tanks: Kanger Sub Tank Mini + Vertex v2 RDA + Velocity RDA + Lemo V1 + Lemo V2 + Lemo Drop + Goblin Mini + Aspire Triton + Uwell Crown + OBS T-VCT

AVF Regular
    Steamers have it.
    I prefer 24g.

AVF Regular
    House of Vape
    Wick and Wire

I use 24g as well.
    Last cigarette, 11:00 AM 11th March 2015.

AVF Regular

AVF Regular
    Hi Disley. Thanks for the info, just quickly I have read people going on about grade A 100% Ti wire that is used in hip implants does it matter what Ti wire I use?

Mods: ProVari 2.5 Satin Black + ProVari 2.5 Zombie I + ProVari P3 Satin Silver + Sigelei 100W (PLUS) + Vapor Shark rDNA40 + Kanger Subox + Yihi 350j M Class + eVic-VTC Mini

Tanks: Kanger Sub Tank Mini + Vertex v2 RDA + Velocity RDA + Lemo V1 + Lemo V2 + Lemo Drop + Goblin Mini + Aspire Triton + Uwell Crown + OBS T-VCT

AVF Regular
    I think you'd only get grade 1 from any vape shop.
    Certainly the one's that have been mentioned.
    BlunderbussGonzo likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for all the info and links, just looked on HOV and they actually say it is "Grade 1, vacuum annealed, Medical Quality Titanium wire" which is what I have been chasing.
    disley and Black Betty like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cams View Post
    House of Vape
    Wick and Wire

I use 24g as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by disley View Post
    Steamers have it.
    I prefer 24g.
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleraf View Post
    How dirty is the wire you guys have got? My spool was badly black with oil. Would like to find somewhere that sells cleaner stuff.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by addappt View Post
    How dirty is the wire you guys have got? My spool was badly black with oil. Would like to find somewhere that sells cleaner stuff.
    Where did you get yours from? I got mine from wick and wire co and it's clean as a whistle nice and shiny right off the spool.

AVF Regular
    Mine was from VaporEyes. It's the Vaportech branded stuff. Filthy black, alcohol wouldn't even clean it. I had to use gumption and it takes about 15 mins to clean before you even start to wrap.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast