Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Vaporific

Thread: Kangertech Aerotank V2 Atomizer /03.004.01-AERV2

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Kangertech Aerotank V2 Atomizer /03.004.01-AERV2

I am looking to purchase this atomizer Kangertech Aerotank V2 Atomizer /03.004.01-AERV2 | Atomizers | Buy from MadeInChina.com which is rather cheap and is couple of cents away from fast tech. The usa one was $8 bucks more...

Are there authentic? Anyone?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Avion View Post
    I am looking to purchase this atomizer Kangertech Aerotank V2 Atomizer /03.004.01-AERV2 | Atomizers | Buy from MadeInChina.com which is rather cheap and is couple of cents away from fast tech. The usa one was $8 bucks more...

Are there authentic? Anyone?
    If you use vapeassist.com you will see local companies selling them as cheap if not cheaper when you take the exchange rate into consideration.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Did you have the currency setting on US dollars? In AU dollars the cost is $29.40.

I haven't used this vendor before, but it's always a gamble with Chinese vendors as to whether the product is the genuine brand. This one looks like it is though?

Sorry, not much help!

AVF Regular
    .. Are there authentic? Anyone?
    Never heard of the site you linked, but you can be confident that an Authentic KangerTech Aerotank V2 BCC Clearomizer from FastTech is as it states (authentic).
    CCVaper likes this.

Author of eJumica - the eJuice Mixing Calculator.
    eJumica is compatible with Windows, OS X & Linux/Unix.
    Requires the Java plug-in

Contradicted on this mainly as some say fastech delivery is bad and some are saying it is good. Thus i thought i go try that Kangertech Aerotank V2 Atomizer /03.004.01-AERV2 | Atomizers | Buy from MadeInChina.com since the price is minimum difference...

Hey guys!! I was about to make my purchase for the kangertech at MadeInChina.com | Online Shopping for China Products than they pop this up !

Coupon Code: 440081597 Valid Till: 30/09/2015 Big Special Offer Today!Buy $100 SAVE $50!

So sharing here if anyone of you want to , now i have to find another $80 bucks worth of products...the $50 sounds good.

AVF Regular
    Hey guys!! I was about to make my purchase for the kangertech at MadeInChina.com | Online Shopping for China Products than they pop this up !

Coupon Code: 440081597 Valid Till: 30/09/2015 Big Special Offer Today!Buy $100 SAVE $50!

So sharing here if anyone of you want to , now i have to find another $80 bucks worth of products...the $50 sounds good.
    Even with those savings I would stay local for the moment. the exchange rate for Aussie dollar combined with the lengthy shipping around the China national holiday week. The site says shipping in 7 days then free shipping will take you another month. You might be vaping it by the end of November.

Put a WTB ad in the classified and I am sure someone will sell you one at a great price.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011