AVF Regular

Uwell Crown Tank Questions

Hi

Got this new tank on Friday and really enjoying it over the subtank mini. It does provide more flavor and huge clouds although does chew through juice and battery life on my mod☺

I'm using the dual coil ni200 tc coils. Mod is an ipv d2 running 40 joules and 240deg temp.

Few questions:

1. Is spit back quite common on this tank?

2. It's it normal for the tank to get really hot including the drip tip?

3. Are there any good drip tips anyone can recommend which wont get hot? And also fit the tank? My subtank drip tip does not fit which was a little odd?

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by pavlo View Post
    Hi

Got this new tank on Friday and really enjoying it over the subtank mini. It does provide more flavor and huge clouds although does chew through juice and battery life on my mod☺

I'm using the dual coil ni200 tc coils. Mod is an ipv d2 running 40 joules and 240deg temp.

Few questions:

1. Is spit back quite common on this tank?

2. It's it normal for the tank to get really hot including the drip tip?

3. Are there any good drip tips anyone can recommend which wont get hot? And also fit the tank? My subtank drip tip does not fit which was a little odd?

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
    I can't really say I ever had spitback in the 3 weeks or so I've had mine. Certainly not whole drips of liquid in the mouth like I've had with other atomizers.

Mine doesn't get hot even at 80W on the 0.2Ohm coils. luke warm to touch, but not hot. Guess it depends how much you chain vape it.

I'm using a Fasttech glass drip tip with mine. Works well and really matches the tank. Something like this;
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/...rip-tip-5-pack

I'm thinking of buying another one and a large stock of coils to keep me going a year or so I'm that impressed with mine.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I recommend deltrin drip tips, they don't transfer the heat as much. you can really crank the device without burning your lips. And yes, i have actually burnt my lips using a stainless steel tip at too high a wattage. Haven't had much of a spitback issue, just ensure you;re not filling it too much. You can also look at upping the VG ratio of your liquids to increase viscosity.

SMOK X Cube II mod & Uwell Crown tank running at 210F on 0.5Ohm....and loving it

AVF Regular
    Close the airflow half way and that stops any spit back for me. I use the Trinity Copa drip tips or Petri Dotmods. The former get hot still. The latter don't .