• 1 Post By Crisscross
  • 5 Post By Fatman

Thread: cloupor mini plus giveaway!!

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

cloupor mini plus giveaway!!

hey guys sign up to this to win this awesome VV/VW Ti and Ni TC mod
    heres the link

removal of affiliate link

(yes i do get sign up point for everyone who uses this link, if mods have a problem with this please feel free to delete or tell me to, and im sorry if ive done something wrong, just wanted to share the chance to other vapers and raise my own chance, but i have no problem deleting it if this is againsts the rules)
    Last edited by Fatman; 15-09-15 at 01:54 PM.

AVF Regular
    I presume that anyone that clicks on your link gives you points for sharing.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

yeah, they do, no loss for yourself tho haha, if your gonna sign up, might as well help a fellow vaper out, i signed up through my mates link

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kurt0402 View Post
    yeah, they do, no loss for yourself tho haha, if your gonna sign up, might as well help a fellow vaper out, i signed up through my mates link
    I think you will find the mods have a problem with this sort of post.

Especially as you are not making people aware of your benefit when they use the link.
    Littleraf likes this.

i have updated my post and if i have done something wrong i have no problem taking this down or with them taking it down, i dont want to break any rules

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kurt0402 View Post
    i have updated my post and if i have done something wrong i have no problem taking this down or with them taking it down, i dont want to break any rules
    They have removed links and closed every thread like this so I imagine as soon as they are around they will do the same here. Up to you how you treat your post.

Personally I would put your comments about the link closer to the link rather than a beside at the bottom of the pic.....so people know exactly what is happening when they use your link.
    Fatman likes this.

Super Moderator
    Yep forum rules specifically prohibit Affiliate links ... its important to remember although affiliate links might be of a small personal benefit to ONE person , they are really a guerilla marketing campaign from the originator to give them an upside in the market...

So .. "Computer says No "
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them