Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Ego One Mini and Kanger Subtank Nano

AVF Regular

Ego One Mini and Kanger Subtank Nano

Iím thinking of getting an Ego One Mini setup but with a Kanger Subtank Nano tank instead of the Ego One tank. Iíve read that the Ego One tank is a bit fiddly to fill and its hard to see the level of liquid because of the the small windows. In photos the KSN fits flush onto the Ego One battery and looks pretty nice as a unit.

Iíve never used subtanks before. My current set up is an Evod battery and Aspire K1 tank. (I donít think Iím going to get into TC/ variable w/v vaping any time soon.) Anyway, I like a not too airy draw, take a 8-10 second draw but donít tend to inhale very far.. more of a mouth to throat vaper Ö I just want to know if the KSN will suit my needs. (I like a nice amount of vapour but cloud chasing isnít the main goal)

AVF Regular
    The nano should work, maybe close the airflow a lil bit and it should be shweet.
    steve.c likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by IvanDOTJ View Post
    The nano should work, maybe close the airflow a lil bit and it should be shweet.
    Thanks ivanDOTJ.

AVF Regular
    I think the regular ego one would be better suited as it is the same width as the nano subtank. The ego one mini is thinner.
    steve.c likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by arth_d View Post
    I think the regular ego one would be better suited as it is the same width as the nano subtank. The ego one mini is thinner.

arth_d is spot on. My daily is a regular Ego One with a Kanger Subtank Nano. I've got a mini, and it looks weird with a 19mm tank on top.
    steve.c likes this.

Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus vntosissimis exponebantur ad necem.

AVF Regular
    I have a regular ego one and the nano is fine. Would be a good combo. The nano can have tight airflow although it will be airier than the K1.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Thanks for advice everyone

AVF Regular
    Mr Young likes this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post
    Hi Stylemessiah. I've been looking at that set-up today (apparently its out of stock)
    But I was doing a bit of research and I wonder if the KSN tank will give me too warm a vape. Since I'm not doing TC style vaping I'm not sure what the temperature will be like with KSN on the Ego one.
    Read something about Aspire Triton tank may being more suitable...
    Basically, I just think I'm after a tank that's a step or two up from my current Aspire K1. and will fit well onto an Ego One (I still have my eye on the mini rather than the mega)

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hithere View Post
    I still have my eye on the mini rather than the mega
    Just checking. You do know there are 3 different size (diameter) ego ones. Mini is 16mm wide (800mah). Regular is 19mm wide (1100 and 2200mah) and mega is 22mm wide (2600mah).

Whats a ksn atomizer. Only thing i can find is this old vivi nova thing. If its that. I would recommend the subtank.
    Last edited by arth_d; 20-09-15 at 12:21 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast